Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

This gu- I mean bird knows what's up.

Parrotte likes this.
  2. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Amen brother!

Parrotte and Inferus[RF] like this.
  3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Ditto! I absolutely love seeing everything people build in game! This thread is one of my favs ^_^

Parrotte likes this.
  4. MadnessHENRY

MadnessHENRY Pangalactic Porcupine

I like the train design, so I want to build one for my own, but I can't do it in the sky or the ground because the buildings and the large airship so I do it on someplace I didn't build anything yet, underground.
    The train design is very simple (Sorry shark 213, I copy some of your design), but building a train underground? Well..........not that simple.
    The work cost me most of the time is building a large tunnel and placing the background, good things I do have some patience
    I thought it only takes one day but took me two days to complete the whole train I still didn't finish the tunnel yet.........oh god......
    ~_]ETC`DPN_5W~}_3H3FNUS.jpg X_7$V7Q_N8XF7HG9R7J)@[A.jpg IFT$CNW1PL@YRUMCCW6(9EW.jpg GI_EK}F{6TJBWN_L}]DL6UQ.jpg QBDBJZ0$CH7R5Q}R)UCDMG0.jpg 2V1%O)DKFK_4_3M@@_6~]{W.jpg

5. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Super cool build! If only there were a way to make railways like this functional in game. That'd be friggin' cool!

Parrotte and shark213 like this.
  6. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Not a problem dude! It's kind of nice seeing similar build~ :casper: This reminds me of Snowpiercer a bit, but it is underground!

Windtalkers and Parrotte like this.
  7. Waagh!

Waagh! Scruffy Nerf-Herder

On Antares RP server
    Снимок.PNG

8. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

That's a very nice door you made there. And a nice shop. And a nice tower.
    A nice everything, really.

10. Waagh!

Waagh! Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Hot pot party!! Do you mind if I invited myself? *sneaking under kotatsu* (╯°▽°)╯

Windtalkers, Waagh! and Pohany like this.
  12. MadnessHENRY

Took a little design from people's work, but somehow I think I went to the wrong directions........oh god this is not good......(own personal feeling)
    2IF{@LLE_D~M%I6Y26P`IW8.jpg

13. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Not bad, actually; the only things I can say is that a roof is a bit too flat (perhaps second floor is in order?) and that the lower left isn't supported by anything, leaving that unpleasant rectangular gap (just throw some sand and/or scaffolding there)

14. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah the main thing that sticks out to me is the "too much weight with no support" issue, water helps but can't do all the work. Solid build otherwise.

15. MadnessHENRY

A little ......oh wait no........wrong word......a large update from the last building I post, took me about 3 hours to do it but it is worth it, I guess, now I have some free time, let's go fishing for a celebration.(just kidding, it is 4 a.m. to me and I need some sleep) M[}AUGFUU1G2S(]Y]XX9RLH.jpg S%0EHJ%LV2{R5]Y]U}V3}M4.jpg _}73N0)981ZT45AWI3HC2_M.jpg 112V15]Z2JX0BN`0QH$HY9S.png

Just asking.......Is it wrong to modify peoples design for own use........sorry I just........I just want to confirm that I am doing the peoples like to see and not continue walking on the wrong way.......

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
  16. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid double posts. I merged your posts ;)

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  17. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Personally I see nothing wrong with borrowing peoples ideas to fuel your own creativity. In fact I feel the best part of this thread isn't showing off what you've built, but browsing through other people's builds for ways to build and ideas about what to build that you hadn't considered before.

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Ur builds are awesome, man. and besides, 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' or whatever :up:

Windtalkers and Kyttynjirr like this.
  19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

That's epic. Like, really, that's just epic.

I don't think there's anything wrong with borrowing designs. Learn from how other people build, and adapt it to suit your own needs.
    Kinda what happens IRL no? If you really want to nitpick nearly 75% of what's built looks like something else anyway.

Kyttynjirr likes this.
  20. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

So Iv'e been playing Terraria a lot recently with some friends, and thus haven't gotten a lot of time to work on my base in Starbound. So I decided to take some big screenshots of its current stage for this thread, because it'll probably be a while before i get anymore work done on it. 20180218112618_1.jpg 20180218112625_1.jpg 20180218112639_1.jpg 20180218112716_1.jpg 20180218112942_1.jpg 20180218113043_1.jpg 20180218113050_1.jpg