Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Since about a week after the space update give or take a couple of days. It's part of the Avali mod itself though, though Frackin' Universe has the original Avali blocks as part of it's core now, it doesn't have the sloped one as far as I know.

tehcavy and Waffle-Chan like this.
  2. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

3. Laterne

Laterne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this ship use little critters in its generator? Cruel, i like it. The perspective is also great.

Pohany and Waffle-Chan like this.
  4. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

5. Pohany

They produce plasma for guns! Thanks!
    Crossed out only those mods that nowhere to get. I forgot to cross out Kirhos armor v1.4 too!

Untitled-1.png

Waffle-Chan and Ace0fJacks like this.
  6. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

:nurushock: Well that's awesome. Since I know that you make your own sprites, I have to ask; Did you make those turrets and tanks, or did they come from a mod? Because they are amazing! Also, what are the lighted curved blocks that you used to connect the generators?

EDIT: Also, What are the blocks you have by the Trink under-roof? They look like nanocanvas, but you have them diagonal?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  7. Pohany

Only turrets. Tanks from the mod Gilzokha-s-UEN-Andromeda. https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/gilzokhas-uen-andromeda-unbeat-giraffe.2561/
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1272073433&searchtext=

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  8. MadnessHENRY

MadnessHENRY Pangalactic Porcupine

Simple things like wood can create something interesting. And it is easy to find And easy to build.
    But still this thing takes me about two days to build it, not as good as FU, But it still looks good, right? right?
    QQ图片20180209212159.jpg QQ图片20180209212205.jpg QQ图片20180209212209.jpg QQ图片20180209212216.jpg QQ图片20180209212219.jpg

9. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

11. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, so I've seen both @Pohany and @moremuffin use this 20180206204623_1.jpg block, and I've been wondering what it is, because I looked through every mod I have and still cant find it. So, um, what is it?

12. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

It's a tile called Ship Engine Block. You can actually find the non sloped version here. The sloped version though is one of Pohany's personal mods.

13. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

14. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Wow, really incredible build. Fantastic job!!!

shark213 and Yorabonito like this.
  15. Yorabonito

Yorabonito Void-Bound Voyager

Just a simple life as a farmer here
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 17.20.14.png

16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

shark213 likes this.
  17. MadnessHENRY

I got ice, I got wood. I got stone, I got a small flying ship really for upgrade(the same ship I post a long time ago)
    Sooooooooo...............why not?
    J_PT[P$8}}LI2J2UQJ`414M.jpg )IDOPR%E%3(@(~`RUM2QVZU.jpg

18. MadnessHENRY

OK......I have to admit I didn't expect people will like these things, I thought people are like FU design than these .......... simple things.......Sorry no offense

Ickura likes this.
  19. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Im with you on that lol. But tbh seeing these overly complicated futuristic builds can be overwhelming, not that im saying theyre bad or anything. But its nice to see some simplistic yet beautiful builds now and then. Especially if youre a noob builder in need of inspiration like myself.

20. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I like designs of any kind. Easy or hard, small or expansive. FU or not.
    As long as it's built, I'll like it.