Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Laterne

Laterne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like your design but what are those carpetblocks? are they a customitem or from a mod?

2. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

that's from the mod pixel goods store! the tv in that build is also from it. I highly recommend it!

Laterne likes this.
  3. Lavakid

Lavakid Tentacle Wrangler

4. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Wow, this is so lovely! Do you mind if I ask what tiles you used to build it? Awesome work, as always!

5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

6. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ivy, Slinky and SAIL discussing home decorating

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    mastercookie and ODST 4900 like this.
  7. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Finally finished it. \o/
    20170819184304_1.jpg
    20170819184745_1.jpg 20170819184814_1.jpg 20170819184827_1.jpg 20170819184845_1.jpg
    Probably would've been done with my space station sooner if I hadn't completely scrapped the first one when it was nearly done but ... oh well. The modular layout just looked like it would snap like a twig if it got hit by anything significant and it was bugging me.

8. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

The Gloried one has fufilled the prophecy of Space stations!!! Much Glory onto Thy!!

moremuffin likes this.
  9. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Moremuffin, what Mod are those ferns inside the station from? I'd love to get some to use in my own builds.

10. Croicjacker

Croicjacker Yeah, You!

@Pohany What on earth is that submarine? A custom mod you made or just a decoration? If its a custom vehicle I want it so bad, it is so freaking cool! Also, Hands down your build is one of the coolest I've ever seen!!

11. moremuffin

The ferns are from The Munari Race mod. There's quite a bit of good stuff in there beyond just the ferns too.

Windtalkers and Never like this.
  12. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]

The first one ( ̄ヮ ̄) And this is the bathysphere!

13. Croicjacker

Croicjacker Yeah, You!

@Pohany are you going to release the mod? That sub looks incredible and I love it!!! If you dont plan to release it I would only use the mod for personal use if it would be possible for you to send it to me that would be so sweet. If you are still working on the mod I will wait with bated breath for it to be released.
    Also, you are such a talented builder its amazing, I especially love your machine/ train like builds and how much detailing you put in. I have been scouring your posts for inspiration for my in game city. Where are all these blocks you use from? Or are they just creative uses of vanilla and FU blocks?

14. moremuffin

As far as the blocks go you'll find the majority of them here, here and here.

oaweb likes this.
  15. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

Just press the direction you wanna go and when you reach the staircase press down+the direction.

16. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

so modern and sleek! I might just have to steal for my own colony builds!

18. Volk-Home

Volk-Home Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, this city is amazing ! Keep uploading your work !

19. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

Sry, i forgot... You have to press the direction you want to walk in - then as you reach the staircase you have to press not only down, but space as well then the character will run by. So press right + down + space for example.

20. KingDragonMage

KingDragonMage Void-Bound Voyager

this is so cool, i love the background elements you added as well, did you use a mod to get some of the blocks though?

777JackOfBlades and AngleWyrm like this.