Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. r31ya

r31ya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Taking this as Inspiration and build this simple house,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. MadBiskit

MadBiskit Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't finished building my own world but I started making a little barn for my little friends.
    [​IMG]

3. clr106

clr106 Void-Bound Voyager

Hee
    Hello,I was so curious about how you prevent the wooden logs from merging together in the picture right under your character's position: in one line you have the logs merge together and the other line they don't,how do you do this?

4. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

It `s Magic!!
    ╮(︶▽︶)╭

Everything you need is here....
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/castlevania-furniture.2807/

mastercookie likes this.
  5. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

So. About 7 to 8 hours later I have built my first building that isn't a giant health hazard in the form of a stack of boxes.
    [​IMG]
    I admit I had to cheat a little; t'was not cabin season at Frogg's Furnishings.
    The same for the outpost countertop (I am sad that they changed the pretty wooden food preparation table into that ugly kitchen counter it is now.)
    In exchange for that I trashed 20k worth of voxels.

I would say that's fair.
    If anybody recognizes the building, it could be because I made quite a similar building earlier along the line. I really like how this came out, though it doesn't entirely share the small and cozy feel of the one before.

[​IMG]

Edit: It's like an alpine mansion, not an alpine cabin.
    To the bottom right (which you can barely see) is an elevator downwards towards a large lake which I made. You can swim there and it's where water comes from too. On the other side of the lake are some llama's, one of which is suspicious because he asks if it looks like a costume.

6. Buxx

Buxx Title Not Found

sbhomeplanet.png
    This is going to be my headquarter-house-castle-museum-village-thingy (WIP). Left one is the main hall, to the right you can see a corridor (whole planet long). Houses, shops, plantage, farm, laboratory, storeroom etc. will be added above and underneath (underwater) the corridor and accessible by elevators (after I figured out how to wire without forfeit of aesthetics).
    At the moment I'm not happy with the actual result of my idea.

7. Ray87

Ray87 Void-Bound Voyager

hi, amazing build mate - quick question though if i may, how did you get the bar and the little nests with eggs in? i assuming admin comand but could you post how as i would love to use them in my saloon and chicken coop

8. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Everyone, lets let Pohany know how popular he is! Give him for attention!

9. Ray87

Ray87 Void-Bound Voyager

That bar needs to be obtainable saloon is just incomplete without one

10. Pohany

/spawnitem penguinbarbottom
    /spawnitem birdsnest

11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

omg hax
    Though many of the objects in Starbound are either not obtainable or not obtainable in large enough quantities without committing genocide and tearing apart too many places.

12. Keichan

Keichan Void-Bound Voyager

Started working on a farm for food but i decided to turn it into a base...
    It's still work in progress but i will show you guys what i made so far.

The Squid likes this.
  13. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

I made an afk pixel farms so I can buy very large quantities of whatever material.

14. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Nice, but not entirely what I meant:
    A large part of the objects you can find ingame cannot actually be printed. Thus you'd have to kill a place's guards and, in the meantime, release your inner kleptomania and steal everything that's isn't attached to the floor, and in some cases, even that which IS attached.
    :p

15. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't feel there are so many of them. I did take some time to find an outpost cooking station :s. Anyway, you have to steal a lot of things to get hostile npcs.

16. Ray87

Ray87 Void-Bound Voyager

Thankyou so so much :D im guessing the top half needs penguinbartop but i am anticipating thats the part that then spawns all the annoying penguins that cannot be killed - anyone using the poratable outpost mod should be aware also that the bar item in that will do this and you will have penguins stuck in the floor if your not careful where you place it - also they don't de-spawn on removal of the item or mod - i had to delete my ship file to be rid of the little ("barstools" <- insert own interperation/feelingins about them here)

17. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

where's that penguin from? xD it's so cute lol

18. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

I was wondering the same thing Eksynn.

eksynn likes this.
  19. Keichan

Keichan Void-Bound Voyager

Update on my base, control room and storage room are finished!
    Even sorted out all my stuff :)

The Squid likes this.
  20. Pohany