Community Show off your farm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mollygos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Ammar_100

Ammar_100 Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

how did you see my farm
    ~this is my own design~ i play play for 3 hours to get this design it's the most difficult thing in my life is to get adesign

Kitsunas and Seismothesaurus like this.
    • raichu_bae

raichu_bae Tentacle Wrangler

How do you get the screenshot showing the whole farm? I'd like to share mine once it's done, but I cannot figure out how to get the view like these

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

I use Map Image Exporter.

• Sventex

Sventex Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I've noticed on this thread that not to many people use the Wilderness Farm, so I figured I'd get a pretty unique looking farm by picking it. I've only played on the Mountain and Forest maps, so this was by far, more cropland they I ever had to deal with before. I designed the layout with the intention to be like Château de Villandry, more akin to being a massive garden then a crop field. The geometric patterns helped me organize my farm, allowing me to grow 10 different crops in 640 spots, and embrace the achievement of "Polyculture", since I have a distaste for min/maxing.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to post gifs on these forums, as I created a time-lapse of my farm, starting from the humble trash-heap in spring, and expanding through 8 seasons until Grandpa's judgement, which I will link here:
          TIME LAPSE OF VILLANDRY FARM

Villandry Farm
          Spring of Year 3

[​IMG]

Name Ikana
          Current Funds 701,196g Total Earnings 2,740,036g
          Gender Female Favorite Thing Adventure Health 150 Stamina 440 Steps Taken 399,091
          Mines Depth level 120 Cavern Depth level 2 Time Played 69.3 hours
          Ikana is married to Maru, has a 10 day old daughter named Ilia, and has a pet dog named Ilos.
          Farm horse: Epona

[​IMG]

• Delton

Delton Seal Broken

Its the 16th of winter, year 2
            20171217013102_1.jpg

• PsiCat

PsiCat Void-Bound Voyager

My first completed farm on the PC with a few mods after playing my first two playthroughs on PS4.
              [​IMG]
              [​IMG]

bunnyoung, sari90, Pressouu and 7 others like this.
              • troop447

troop447 Yeah, You!

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

Here's my best opening so far...
                I've been grinding to do a slight switch up on Grandpa's Challenge. For those unfamiliar, check the wiki page for Grandpa...
                https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Grandpa
                ...and look to ace his evaluation. Not just four candles, but get all points he offers.
                My slight switch up is, I'm not married yet but, all mailed requests have been accepted and completed, my journal is empty, and I'm set up to where money will never be an issue. My Grandfather would have said that's more important than being married(as long as I do intend to get married.)

This is winter 28 of year two. I'm level 10 in all skills(Artisan, Blacksmith, Botanist, Pirate, Desperado.) I completed the Community Center on winter 2 of year 1. I've got all the fish. I've completed the Museum Collection. I've got the Beloved Farmer achievement(10 Hearts with 8 NPCs.) I've got the cellar filled with casks, filled with Ancient Fruit wine. I've got ancient fruit seeds to plant all existing space with ancient fruit first thing in the morning. ...and my cat loves me.

[​IMG]
                (NOTE: Upload.farm doesn't properly display a fully upgraded house with a cellar, instead showing it as the starter home.)

Hopefully they get the multiplayer thing figured out... I need someone to decorate. I love the challenge of the game, but I'm no good at making it feel homey. ;)

• Merre123

Merre123 Space Hobo

I've been playing for 200 hours now, and this is how i finally planned my farm out after reaching end game :nuruhappy:.
                  There is a pic of my house and farm, i hope you enjoy it! (And no, i haven't cheated-->Merre is my steam name) Schermopname (44).png 1EvtnQ-m.png Schermopname (44).png

ephemeraltoast, Zanthe and Tamorr like this.
                  • Bre-182

Bre-182 Space Hobo

• Taeyon

Taeyon Master Chief

• MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

And one windmill is not enough, you need to construct 3 more. :3

• movhiel

movhiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Work in progress, still have a lot to do
                      Farm.png

• MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

As I noticed that greenhouse is not done yet, but what texture pack you're using. :catface:

• Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

MrToni300 likes this.
                        • starchris

starchris Space Hobo

Fun to see all these different layouts.

This is my farm a the moment.

stardew.jpg

• Micallo

Micallo Poptop Tamer

Snapshot1..png Snapshot2.png

Attached Files:

ephemeraltoast and Roskii Heiral like this.
                            • Honeywell

Honeywell Phantasmal Quasar

Update #3

[​IMG]

Farm Stats: 29 of Summer, Year 2
                              It's been a long, long time since I've played but I played this weekend. Here's Honeydale Farm at the end of Summer, Year 2. I'll probably make some small changes but this is pretty much what my final farm is going to look like I think. Not including the inside of the farmhouse, I haven't even started on that yet!

It's still processing (about 2 hours to go) but if anyone was following along with my let's play here's the latest video: Honeydale Farm #127 Farm Tour

• luna-moonbug

luna-moonbug Lucky Number 13

O.M.G.
                                i just bought this game....it reminds me of animal crossing, harvest moon, farm town lol...does the animation seems a bit old fashion?

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                                • Zanthe

Zanthe Void-Bound Voyager

1E39Ss-m.png Ahh, good old Stardrop Farm. I've spent a lot of time on this one. Going to add a Cabin in the space between the chicken coops. (Also, that blue thing next to my door is supposed to be a flute block, don't know why that rendered like that.)

ephemeraltoast and plagueborn667 like this.