Community Show off your farm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mollygos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Honeywell

Honeywell Phantasmal Quasar

UPDATE: One year later and Honeydale Farm is still pretty scrubby (it's the first of Spring Year 2 and I haven't played yet so there's debris everywhere) but its come a long way! I still don't know if the final farm is going to look anything like it does right now but there are some areas I'm happy with. I like the position of the coop, well and barn in the barnyard and I adore the crab pot dock... everything else is still subject to change but it's starting to take shape!

The first year was spent focusing on the game play but I'm hoping I'll have more time and money for decorating this year. My let's play is still ongoing if anyone wants to follow along. :)

Farm Stats: First of Spring, Year 2
    Farm Stats: 22nd of Spring, Year 2

Update 4/22/17: Making progress!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    • Eruzaneris

Eruzaneris Void-Bound Voyager

That entrance to the farm is so freaking pretty...omg great job <3

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

One month into Variantia Farm, and it's coming along quite well. Something went horribly wrong where I couldn't plant an orange in the most inconvenient spot ever, since I'd have to completely redo my layout if I couldn't get it in that spot, so I edited the map to put the orange tree there. However, it caused an unexpected bug to make my farmer's hair, skin color, and shirt change. It's fine though, I'll just get the wizard to 4 hearts.

Also, I happened to get two ancient seeds on the same day, the second one immediately after the first seed. So I have some ancient fruits growing to turn into more seeds for the greenhouse. Most of my money for the season came from mushroom foraging.

Overall, I really love the Riverlands layout. Even though there is a lack of space, the islands make a good barrier to separate different parts of the farm. On one island, I'm having beehouses, a couple are going to be for animals, the main island will hold my orchard and cash crop field (as in berries), and the center island will have a couple sheds and my regular crops (as in crops not for profit but for variety, e.g. radishes). The other island is for crab pots and fishing/recycling.

I've done a pretty good job managing the space: For buildings, I can fit 4 sheds, 3 silos, one mill, 2 warp totems, a gold clock, a stable, 2 barns and 2 coops. There isn't enough space for a slime hutch, and my fields are too small for junimo huts to be necessary. I also have room for 192 crops outdoors, which isn't a lot, but I still have my (modded) greenhouse.

My main goal for this farm is to go for variety, not min-maxing, hence the name Variantia. I did do some min-maxing in the first season to get my farm set up. I was able to upgrade my house, upgrade my inventory, upgrade all my tools except the watering can (at copper) and the axe (at gold) to iron, and repair the minecarts and bus stop.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
        • Sventex

Sventex Pangalactic Porcupine

While I spend a week in Japan for the cherry blossom viewing at the start of April, I was inspired to use the forest farm map and plant cherry trees along the roads. Did not use any pre-planning, I let the terrain dictate the placement of everything and let everything flow out naturally. (Although the crop fields have become geometric because of the proliferation of sprinklers that I crafted.
          Since Spring of the 3rd Year is JUDGEMENT DAY, I'll post what my farm looks like, + 1 week so that the picture has a chance to see some crop growing. The farm itself is still a work in progress as I have not made use of all the real estate yet and not all the trees are fully grown, but that is the nature of JUDGEMENT DAY. This was my first playthrough to make it to the 3rd year, so it's kinda cool that I managed to get a statue of perfection. I named the farm after a bottle of pink liqueur I bought at a sake brewery in Japan. So the main goal was to produce a lot of fruit when I could convert into liqueur. Only farm animal I have is my trusty horse.
          Perilla Farm
          6th of Spring, Year 3

[​IMG]

Stats:
          Name
          Anju
          Current Funds 197,882g Total Earnings 1,449,009g Gender Male Favorite Thing Gold Health 150 Stamina 440
          Steps Taken 344,605 Mines Depthlevel 120 Cavern Depth level 1 Time Played 53.5 hours

I may post the farm again once it's been more or less fully developed.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
          • OkSunshine62

OkSunshine62 Astral Cartographer

Thanks!

• OkSunshine62

What would you like to see? :)

• OkSunshine62

Attached Files:

MasterYoba and gingergen like this.
                • OkSunshine62

• OkSunshine62

I really love how you made a little pier off of the shed on the little pond!

Honeywell likes this.
                    • Well, I want to see how did you decorate all Stardew Valley. The paths with stone, the grass and the trees. Why? Well... because I wanna copy those designs into my farm... so, it's your decision ;)

OkSunshine62 likes this.
                      • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Current setup on my main save (though not my longest played save):
                        Farm.png
                        Still working on getting more money for the Obelisks and Gold Clock (so I can put in the fences I want and have them not decay). Also running a lot of mods.

• theladyshalott

theladyshalott Void-Bound Voyager

Your farm looks incredible! I love the slime hutch in the forest part, it's such a cool idea. All of that must have been a lot of work. I recognize most of the mods, but what map are you using? It's a great mix of the different layouts

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
                          • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

(Well, I tried to take a panorama of the entire farm using stitched together screen captures but it looked like a horrifying Frankenstein's monster, so I'll just have to pick and choose a few nice spots to show off...)

PRESENTING!
                            ~Mystic Moon Winery~

THE GRAPE VINE
                            ~Vineyard and Winery Profiles From Across the Ferngill Republic~

On the shore of the Gem Sea, nestled in a secluded and sleepy cove, the traveler finds STARDEW VALLEY, a rustic spot of charming vistas, quiet glens, and serenity. Home to the tiny hamlet of PELICAN TOWN (est. pop. 40+), accessible by bus, boat. There one will also find a hidden gem among wineries, MYSTIC MOON (L. Hapgood, prop.), an up and coming name in artisanal vineyards.

W4.png

OUR PRODUCTS:

~Year-round, greenhouse-grown fruits~
                            Our year-round productions are carefully cultivated in our own on-site greenhouse.

Pinot noir: The classic. Our personal cultivar red grape, specially selected for balance and robust flavor.

Strawberry: A burst of Spring in every glass!

Blueberry: Mild, sweet, an excellent dessert wine.

Cranberry: Tart and tangy, with all the flavor of Autumn.

Ancient Fruit: A Mystic Moon exclusive. A taste 80,000 years in the making, cultivated from seeds first domesticated in ancient times. From history to your wineglass!

Hot Pepper Wine: A spicy kick in the taste buds, perfect for paring with exotic dishes.

~Seasonal Selections~
                            Limited edition seasonal batches are produced based on availability. Our seasonal Cherry and Apple wines are orchard-grown on our own property. All other seasonal wines are produced using sustainable wild-sourced fruits.

Spring: Salmonberry Wine; Cherry Wine
                            Summer: Spice Berry Wine
                            Autumn: Wild Plum Wine; Blackberry Wine; Apple Wine
                            Winter: Crystal Fruit Wine

W5.png

Our North Orchard; Cherry Trees

W6.png
                            South Orchard; Apple Trees

W3.png

MYSTIC MOON: Where magic happens...

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

It's a modified version of Omnifarm; I made a number of my own edits to it.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

This farm is AMAZING! I love how the Beehives are situated to look like hearts. :3 Very well done!

• Sventex

Sventex Pangalactic Porcupine

Here's an update to Perilla Farm Brewery at the end of Autumn, Year 3.
                                  So far, I have 366 operational Kegs, 120 Casks and have shipped:
                                  1222 Beers, 2606 Bottles of Wine, 150 Bottles of Mead and 994 pints of Pale Ale.
                                  Unfortunately, the game does not seem to track how much coffee is shipped, so I can only state that I have 8000 coffee beans ready to roast in Winter, which should produce 1,600 cups of coffee.
                                  Current Funds 671,543g
                                  Total Earnings 3,478,565g

The farm is about 90% complete, and I'm already thinking of starting a new game as a rancher.
                                  [​IMG]

• Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Hello!
                                    It isn't much compared to some of the farms you have but I'm quite proud of my little woodland farm with a few patches of untamed nature here and there...
                                    So, I wanted to show it off! ^^
                                    The farl is called Hogsmead because the soil there is exceptionnal for hops and flowers.
                                    I produce there a lot of mead and ale for the college of witchcraft and wizardry which is perched on a giant moving turtle a few kilometers above stardew valley.
                                    The wizard takes care of delivering the goods for a small fee of course.
                                    They gifted me with amazing blue chickens and rare seeds from which I make an exquisite wine.
                                    And there is this whole matter of stardrops which dates back from the epic battle between students and teachers when the former became fed up with pumpkin juice.
                                    A few stars dropped down to earth because of that but I am not going to complain.
                                    Thanks to that, I have got a very profitable business going on and the stamina needed to take care of said business.
                                    The pomegranate holds some quite interesting magical properties and enhance the mana production. The students are very fond of it.
                                    And there are those sweet gems berries.
                                    They are hiding something about them and pay me a hefty price for each one I grow. I'm still trying to uncover its secrets.

Attached Files:

gingergen and Honeywell like this.
                                    • mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

here's my farm currently in year 4 ~

Faemoor Farm Summer Year 4.jpg

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Are your scarecrows sailor moon themed!?

• mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

hell ya they are!!

Jack Of Shades likes this.