Show off your character!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yoseiri, Apr 9, 2017.

1. secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahh, thank you so much! :D

DreamerDrop likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I know this is more of a character thread but I wanted to hop in and show the latest update on my character's house. I'm currently in Fall and I really hated the rugs I'd made before so I went in and redid them and I think they look tons better. >u< I also edited my bed to match my character better (because it matches my own!), the sheets were green in spring and summer but I've changed them to a pumpkin color for Fall. Purple would have been cute too but most of my house is in the orange tones. New rugs.png

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Character's name: Min Hae
        Pet: none(yet)
        Farm name: Milky Seafoam
        Farm:Riverland farm
        Fave thing: Milk
        House:
        [​IMG]
        (I know the house look weird I'm still trying to fix this thing)
        Outfits
        [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
        Why she doesn't have much outfit like Minji
        1. I'm making a clothes mod for her
        2. My hands is in pain

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The farmhouse of Mystic Moon orchards, late Spring of Year 2. It didn't turn out exactly like the mock up I made a few weeks back, but I am still very pleased with the witchy results, particularly the cast-iron stove (which works just fine for cooking) and the creepy wallpaper. The Cauldron is replacing the Chicken Statue museum reward, and a modified version of @LuthienNightwolf 's plant stand replaces the Bear Statue. The bat fireplace and Victorian carpeting is also custom, though because of how the game uses tile sheets now /everyone/ in town has got a bat fireplace, too. Eh, it's traditional for Pelican Town because of all the bats in the area? I use the Candle Lantern in lieu of an electric lamp; I like to pretend the cabin has no electricity. I'm roughing it here!

cab.png

For other pictures of Mystic Moon in the Spring of year 2, there is also this post on another thread: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/show-off-your-farm.108973/page-35#post-3152117 showing the Winery, orchards, and the outside of the cabin. (I am very fond of the flying broom in the stable.)

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I wasn't sure about posting, since I seem to be the only person not using mods, but it didn't say you had to use mods in the first post, so ...

This is Merida and Lily.
            meridalily.jpg

Farmhouse bedroom with Elliott's room off to the side.
            bedell.jpg

Kitchen and Lounge.
            kitlou.jpg

Baby's room (with object that looks like a baby lol and Elliott contemplating the meaning of giant blue bears) and storage room.
            babystore.jpg

Wedding Day (I overestimated the number of days left and didn't change clothes in time, hence the purple boots and giant pink cowgirl hat :rofl:).
            wedding.jpg

Attached Files:

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Nothing wrong with not using mods! This is actually my first play-through with custom modding, I never tried modding until a few weeks ago and before that my only mods were some simple building retextures (and one that adds a stove to the starter cabin) from other people. The vanilla accessories CA supplies are quite a lot to choose from all on their own!

DreamerDrop likes this.
              • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Agreed~. I'm obsessed with aesthetic mods and such, but the base game stuff is super cute all on it's own! There's a lot of variety without modding, and it's definitely always refreshing to see people putting the vanilla assets to use!

I really like what you've done with the kitchen, it's very cute!

Ah, I finally got around to decorating my own home, even though it's still tiny.

2017-04-30.png

My farmer feels so much more at ease being surrounded by plush toys. Being as shy as she is, they're probably her best friends~.

staarfruit likes this.
                • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

A pink cattle skull fireplace. Goodness me. o_O

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                  • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I think that's possibly the most pink I've ever seen in the starter cabin. lol Not that that's a bad thing! I like the pink junimo. :3

DreamerDrop likes this.
                    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

It's like being inside a cotton candy vending machine. :poke:

(Or Pinkie Pie's room, for MLP fans.)

I like the dollhouse, actually. I know that's based on Jas' room but what regular furnishing is it replacing?

LuthienNightwolf and DreamerDrop like this.
                      • Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
                        [​IMG]
                        (New) Character name: Lin
                        Farm name: Leafy Deers Farm
                        Pet: a deer name Olivia
                        [​IMG]
                        Outfit:
                        Not much, I'm too lazy to make more

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Based on what happens when I rotate it, a green couch, I guess.

It's all from the Cute Valley Mod Set in Pink, since, well... I pretty obviously have a favourite colour, haha.

I like to pretend it's fake, some kind of wood carving in pink. For that little hint of a Gothic aesthetic in against all the pastels and cute stuff.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                          • Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Before my char had a baby she had a pile of stuffed toys in her bedroom. Afterwards, I felt guilty having more toys than my baby did and moved most of them. :rofl: But I couldn't give up the Junimo plushie!

DreamerDrop likes this.
                            • Lovewish

Lovewish Void-Bound Voyager

Please tell me from where did u get that adorable bed from[/QUOTE]

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Here are my 3 mains! The first has a flower farm, the second a dairy farm, and the third a produce farm. I like to mix it up

Attached Files:

Lovewish and staarfruit like this.
                                • staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

Everyone's characters are so cute! Can I ask how/where you got the ombre hairstyles? Also here is my current farmer, Ruth, and her little house that I haven't put much effort into yet. It's still year one so... :rofl:

[​IMG]

Lovewish and Lilliput like this.
                                  • Lovewish

Lovewish Void-Bound Voyager

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

StardewYngve.jpg

Your average farmer, that's me! But this idea of switching clothes for all the seasons is different for me, aswell as any other villager in the Valley, heh. Imagine the stench radiating from that town...

staarfruit likes this.