Show off your character!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yoseiri, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ugh I'm so angry right now, like I LOVE everybody that's marriable in SDV and I finally find the one and only BUT
    WHen I tried to make gif of my wedding, I failed the 1st time... So I restart the game and boom
    [​IMG]
    "What's wrong" You said, the problem is my wedding dress is supper short! My
    suppose to be long not short! The short one is one of the new out fit for Minji since
    Her Hair got longer. Ugh. Though I should be happy it's our wedding day after all...
    Also I got a question
    WHY IS MY BEAUTIFUL WIOFE ANGRY AT ME WE JUST GOT MARRIED TOO
    [​IMG]

• alicedafox

alicedafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I edited the Bachlorettes dresses by myself, but I got inspired and took some outfits like abigail & haley from this mod.
      Lolita Fashion Bachlorettes

The plush toys and some other furniture are from お茶Mi's. You can find it here

The headband is from this mod I think click me

I made the giant bed myself but its kinda unplaced and buggy at the moment qwq

• Yoseiri

Hair Update

On last post I said my dear Minji hair got longer
        another year have past in SDV, plus if I'm right human's
        hair grow 1cm every month so of course Minji hair have to grow
        longer. And after looking back at the old outfits I realise that most
        of them... are pretty ugly

Spring & Summer

[​IMG]

Events
        Spring
        [​IMG]

Summer

[​IMG]

Fall
        [​IMG]

Events
        [​IMG]

Winter

[​IMG]
        Events

[​IMG]

There's still more outfit but take these for now

• Yoseiri

LICEcap my friend
          https://licecap.en.softonic.com/

alicedafox likes this.
          • Yoseiri

[​IMG]
            Fall is very pretty <3

fadedwaif, sunlite and DreamerDrop like this.
            • Yoseiri

Still waiting for more people to join the thread :)

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

YouthSprout, you're really creative, more than I will ever be. Keep it up. :)

• Yoseiri

Aw thanks :rainbow:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Now that I've finished a full year on my current farm I have more pictures of my house decorated for each season (well, the best I could with what was available, since you can't buy the furniture catalog until you upgrade your house. It's going to be a lot more impressive once I get my hands on that.)

The art desk is still my favorite thing, but the big plant shelf near the window runs a close second. :3 Robin never had a christmas tree available so I had to make due with the smaller ones.

Year 1 All Houses.png

MasterYoba, Yoseiri and alicedafox like this.
                    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Speaking of that plant shelf, which mod is that taken from and what normal piece of furniture does it replace?

• LuthienNightwolf

It's actually the one I made, I'll have to go dig it up again. It replaces the giant bear statue.

Here ya go. There's some neat terrariums I made in there as well.
                        http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/can-someone-pack-a-couple-files-for-me.130097/

Be sure to scroll down a bit to get the correct one, the first one had some errors.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
                        • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Spiff. Mind if I pluck out the plant display and possibly a couple of other items to compile with the furniture mod I've been assembling out of pieces and parts? No one mod has all the things I like and want to use, so I've been making a patchwork of several different folk's work.

• LuthienNightwolf

Not at all, go for it - that's exactly what I did with mine. lol

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Some of these characters are really nice. I can't show mine though. On ps4 and I can't download the ps4 message app for my phone. So, no shots. :/

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Well, here's a preview of what I've been working on so far-- had to do a little editing because to get the catalogue, as you've noticed, you have to upgrade the farmhouse, but I plan to keep to the small starting floorplan. So, this is really only a mockup of what the witch cottage will look like when I've got it in play! (Serving suggestion only; objects in mirror may be larger than they appear. For external use only.)

Clipboard01.png

That's custom Victorian Patterned carpeting, custom spooky wallpaper (If anyone can guess the source of the pattern, I'll give you a pat on the head.), custom cast-iron cookstove (still a work in progress), bat-themed fireplace for extra spoopy (Which is all over town, sadly, given how fireplaces have to be edited. Gus and Pierre both have bat-fireplaces now...) , a black cat, and assorted witchy decorations and shelving!

• alicedafox

alicedafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I finally took some screenshots of my seasonal outfits!
                                  Here you go :love:

[​IMG]

Btw thanks @LuthienNightwolf for the furniture sprites! I took some for my new house interior :kawaii:
                                  Sadly I havent tested them out because I were working on my new Hairstyles mod - so I'll upload my new house & furniture later :love:

Still hope some more people would join this thread because its so interesting to see all those cute farmers and houses!

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd love to. But I'm on PS4 and can't use the PS messenger on my phone.

• LuthienNightwolf

I actually have an entire thread devoted to showing off my farms and houses, the link is in my signature for anyone who wants to see more of my stuff. I just don't want to spam or take over anyone else's thread. lol

alicedafox likes this.
                                      • secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahhh its all so beautiful!! please tell me the mods your using for the kittens and the cute lil picnic area and the little pet house, so i can make my farm cute too :3

• Yoseiri

Guys I just learned how to make a SDV mod, this is my new character Min*Hae
                                          [​IMG]
                                          ( moded the hair and the shirt and the skin)
                                          It's Mi's kitchen mod, Farmer's home, and a farm mod by Ace (I don't remember the name of the mod)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
                                            Iris Blanche likes this.