Other Shorts & Prompts by Kate [Requests: CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Skyloft-Farm, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

So glad you like it! So sorry again it took so long! It was half finished and at the bottom of my drafts on Tumblr for a while (everything gets thrown in the drafts section when I write lol). You can definitely send another request if you'd like (mostly since you're the only one right now lol). I may be able to get to it today since it's early still and I have nothing going on xD Helps that the holidays are all done with, too! So definitely feel free to send one any time. I'll just keep it listed as closed for now, probably just until I finish with Under Shadow :)

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright! Here it goes!
      Let's have a continuation of the esports farmer imagine where she (it doesn't have to be Starcraft for your simplicity) makes her boyfriend (Sebastian, remember?)'s birthday really awesome? (Like bringing her esports team)

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
      • lilly_ampleton

lilly_ampleton Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there,
        Long time no see. I am so sorry for not replying sooner, but recently I' ve been so busy with real life stuff like my internship during my studies.... it is just so horribly time consuming...:zombie:. I wish to thank you for this wonderful story about my all time favourite SDV character Gunther. It was sweet and very nicely written. It seems like you are also very busy at the moment. But if you should find some time, could you please let me know, so that I can request a few more of your wonderful stories? I recently also developed a liking for the wizard. <3

Best wishes:love:

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
        • Skyloft-Farm

Ah, no worries at all! Real life does have a way of getting in the way sometimes! lol. I would know - I've been pretty busty myself over the last few months, which is why prompts have been a bit slow! I hope you find some time to relax soon!

Definitely feel free to send in a request now if you'd like. Just know I won't be able to get to it right away. I'm trying to finish up my fic Under Shadow, and when that's all done, I plan on taking a break on fics and working on prompts for you guys. So if you submit it now, I'll be able to get to it once US is finished (which honestly will probably be within the next week or two). And then I'll officially open up requests again :)

Pudassassin and lilly_ampleton like this.
          • lilly_ampleton

lilly_ampleton Void-Bound Voyager

Oh that is great to know. Okay I' ll just leave you two nice little requests. But please take your time. I am very patient. :confirm::nod:

1. Female farmer who is in love with Gunther (him again, sorry:pfff:) finally confesses and offers him a boquet after they've been friends for some time. He rejects her at first, because he is worried about their age gap. (I am obsessed with age gap relationships:lolwut:) They have a fight, then she runs off. They avoid each other for some time, then during the spirits eve festival he has finally gotten rid of his doubts and surprises her in the maze. I would love some nice making up fluff.

2. The wizard is upset about female farmer, who spends a lot of time with him lately, because he is constantly thinking about her and can hardly concentrate. She must have put a spell on him. The farmer is in love with Rasmodius and thus upset aswell. He sends her off telling her to leave him be for a while. He then comes to terms with his crush on her and seeks her out during the Moonlight jelly festival to make up and declare his love. (I always need some kinda drama, I confess!)<3

I am super curious what you will make of these requests. But please, as I said, take your time:love:

Pudassassin and Skyloft-Farm like this.
            • Skyloft-Farm

aw these are cute, and super detailed haha! they might be a bit longer, too, though i have a feeling that won't be a problem ;) theyre going in my drafts on tumblr so i make sure i see them as soon as US is finished! :)

lilly_ampleton likes this.
              • ApertureGaming011

Let me drop another: how about a female foreign farmer (dating Sebastian because he's the best bachelor) taking him, Sam and Abigail to her home country to either visit her parents or going out in a trip that they'll love?

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
                • Skyloft-Farm

Female farmer who is in love with Gunther finally confesses and offers him a boquet after they’ve been friends for some time. He rejects her at first, because he is worried about their age gap. They have a fight, then she runs off. They avoid each other for some time, then during the spirits eve festival he has finally gotten rid of his doubts and surprises her in the maze. I would love some nice making up fluff.

Lucy stood outside of the library, the bouquet in her hands. Her gaze shifted from the flowers to the door, her heart racing. Her actions up to that point had almost been automatic; going to Pierre’s, buying the flowers, ignoring the smirk on Pierre’s face, walking across the town feeling as if all eyes were on her, and now, standing in front of the library, questioning every moment that lead up to this one.

She always knew how she felt about Gunther. There was no sense denying her feelings. She wanted nothing more than to just be with him, every day, as much as possible. She never felt that way with anyone else before. So... why was this so hard?

She sucked in a breath and pushed open the door. But Gunther was not sitting behind his desk. She peered around quickly, then turned the corner. Gunther was dusting off some of the shelves, and they were alone.

He turned when he heard the door open and smiled at Lucy, before his eyes caught the bouquet in her hands. His smile disappeared quickly.

“Lucy?” His brows knit together as his eyes went from the flowers, to her, and back to the flowers. “What-”

“They’re for you,” she said quickly. Her cheeks ignited. She held the flowers out to him, but Gunther did not move to take them.

“For me?” he said softly. “Lucy...”

Lucy’s heart raced in her chest. Why wasn’t he... happy? What had she done wrong? “I just... I mean... we always hang out... I just thought... I just really like you, and...” Her arm lowered. She checked his expression for some sort of reaction, but the look on his face was enough to break her heart. She had been wrong about everything.

“Lucy,” Gunther started softly. “You know I’m like, old enough to be your father, right?”

Lucy hesitated. Yes, of course she was young, and of course he wasn’t exactly only a few years older. But that didn’t matter to her. It never even occurred to her that that could be an issue. “I...”

“I can’t accept those,” Gunther said, his voice firm. He pulled his gaze off of her and returned to dusting the shelves, doing his best to ignore the pull of his own heart.

Lucy let the flowers drop from her hand. What an idiot she had been. She could feel a lump form in her throat, making it hard for her to breathe. Pain, in her lungs, her chest - it was too much. She turned and ran out of the library and didn’t stop running until she found herself deep in the forest away from the rest of the world.

It had been months since Lucy had seen Gunther. Her visits to the library ceased and for a while, she didn’t even leave the house except to tend to the farm. It made for a long, lonely summer, until she worked up the courage and strength to simply move on from her heartbreak. It was all she could think to do, especially now that fall had arrived, and she had promised everyone in town the biggest pumpkins she could grow.

It felt good to be back in her routine, and even better to be back in the company of her friends. But still, her trips to the library were missing and it left a painful hole in her life. She didn’t know how long she could avoid Gunther, but now she was too busy with her crops to think too much about it. A problem for future Lucy, she told herself.

Before she knew it, Spirit’s Eve had finally arrived. Freshly carved jack-o-lanterns filled the town, thanks to Lucy’s large pumpkins. They had scary faces and silly faces and some even had intricate carvings and beautiful designs (which likely came from Leah).

After wandering around town, admiring the jack-o-lanterns and chatting with the other villagers, Lucy finally made her way into the maze. It was her favorite thing to do every year with Gunther. Except this year, she was alone.

She stood at the entrance, debating whether to even go in. She felt the pain of heartbreak return to her, and all she wanted to do was disappear for the night. So she stepped in, hoping to get lost and hide in a corner until everyone went home for the night.

She walked aimlessly through the maze, her eyes on the ground. Her foot kicked at a flower petal, but it only crushed at the force and crumbled. As she walked, she came upon another petal, and then another, and another.

She looked up down the path to see a trail of petals that seemed to lead around a corner. Curious, she followed the trail, turning the corner to a dead end where Gunther stood, a bouquet in his hands. He smiled rather sheepishly at her as she stared at him, her mouth gaping slightly.

“Gunther,” she started softly, but was at a loss for words.

“Lucy, listen,” he said, his voice hesitant. He averted his gaze slightly as he searched for the words he wanted to say. “I’m sorry... I’m sorry for the way I acted towards you...”

Lucy shook her head, her heart racing. “No. It’s fine. I mean, you were right.”

“No,” he said, his voice stronger. “I... I was just... It was so unexpected, Lucy. I didn’t think you felt the same way. I thought... I wanted you to be happy. I thought I was doing you a favor. I thought you would be better off without me.”

“You’re... You’re the only one who gets me around here,” Lucy stammered. “You’re the only one... You’re the one I want. I never doubted that for a second.”

Gunther smiled and held the bouquet out to her. “You’re a better person than I am, Lucy,” he said. “But, if you can forgive me... I want to be with you, Lucy. I can’t deny my feelings for you anymore. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Lucy nodded and hurried into his arms, letting the bouquet drop to the ground. She stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips lightly. “I love you, Gunther,” she whispered, gazing into his eyes.

Gunther smiled. “I love you too, Lucy.”

• Skyloft-Farm

The wizard is upset about female farmer, who spends a lot of time with him lately, because he is constantly thinking about her and can hardly concentrate. She must have put a spell on him. The farmer is in love with Rasmodius and thus upset as well. He sends her off telling her to leave him be for a while. He then comes to terms with his crush on her and seeks her out during the Moonlight jelly festival to make up and declare his love.

The cauldron bubbled over the small fire as a light violet concoction stewed slowly. A pleasant smell wafted through the room, but quickly turned to a burnt smell. Black smoke filled the room quickly and there was a small explosion from the pot. The violet liquid was spewed in all directions as the cauldron was knocked off the fire and the fire was extinguished.

Rasmodius threw his arms over his face as this happened and cursed loudly. He had let his mind wander and ruined the potion he had worked so carefully to put together. It had taken him weeks to gather and prepare the necessary ingredients, and now he would have to start all over.

As he began to clean up the mess, he let his mind wander once more and sighed. He looked up at the ashes, watching as the last of the smoke seemed to morph into an image of Tamara. The smokey curls of her hair flipped over her shoulder as her eyes seemed to pierce into him, causing his heart to jump. A breeze from the open window blew through, causing the smoke to dissipate and the image to disappear.

He couldn’t stop thinking about that farmer, and it was interfering with his work. He returned to his cleaning, scrubbing at the floor harder than intended. They spent almost every day together, whether they were hunting for ingredients for his spells, or just spending time together in the forest or by the lake. Without realizing it, he had grown to look forward to their time together. She had festered within his mind, making a home for herself there, clouding his judgment.

What was happening to him? He was... smitten. Infatuated. Clearly under some sort of spell. How careless of him to let some silly magic take a hold of him like that.

He jumped as the door opened, letting the golden light of the evening sun spill across the floor. Tamara stepped in, closing the door behind her with a shove of her hip. She smiled excitedly as she presented her full arms with the various weeds and flowers she had gathered.

“...and I think I finally found that weird plant you’ve been looking for...” Her smile disappeared as she looked around the room. She moved to the table to put her items down. “What happened here?”

Rasmodius grunted and got to his feet. “I... screwed up,” he muttered as his eyes went back to the ashes where the fire once burned.

“Oh,” Tamara said softly. She knew how long he had been working on that potion, and how difficult it was to gather the necessary ingredients. Her heart fell at the realization that he would need to start over. “Did we get something wrong?” she asked, her voice soft.

We didn’t do anything wrong,” Rasmodius hissed. “I did.”

Tamara stared blankly at him for a moment. “I’m sorry,” she said slowly. “Is there anything I can do? I can get more of that -”

“You’ve done enough,” Rasmodius barked. He continued to stare at the ashes, growing more and more frustrated with himself.

Tamara hesitated. She sensed he was angry with her, and it only made her more upset. She didn’t know what she did wrong. “What’s wrong?” she asked, her voice shaking slightly.

Rasmodius finally turned to her, his eyes angry. “You,” he hissed. “You’re what’s wrong. Nothing has gone right since the damn day you showed up.”

Tamara swallowed at the lump in her throat, but it only made it burn. She blinked through her wet eyes. Where was this all coming from? Was she really that much of a burden to him?

“Whatever you think you’re doing,” Rasmodius continued. “It needs to stop before I stop you myself.”

“What are you talking about?”

Rasmodius shook his head and made his way across the room. “I can’t believe I couldn’t see through it until now,” he muttered. “You’ve been using me this whole time for your sick games.”

“My what?”

“What do you want? Some love potion? A spell to turn Sam into a frog? To rob me of my own power?”

Tamara gritted her teeth together, angry with his accusations. All she had ever done was help him with his potions, and suddenly he was accusing her? “Is that what you think I’m doing?” she said through her teeth.

Rasmodius lifted his arms in the air with exasperation. “Its the only logical explanation I can come up with to why you’re here all the time.”

“I... I thought... we were friends,” Tamara stammered. “I didn’t think I was such a burden to you. If I was in your way, why wouldn’t you just say so?”

“Because you’re a manipulative witch,” he hissed. “Toying with me for your own amusement.”

“Ras-”

“You don’t have me under a spell any more,” he said. “Get out of here.”

Tamara could feel her heart shatter. The pieces seemed to scrape painfully down her chest as they fell. Her eyes moved to the plants on the table. Under the bundle, she had hidden a bouquet. Clearly, her feelings for the wizard were one way. She didn’t understand what had brought this on, but her mind was too clouded with grief to make heads or tails of it.

Without a word and with blurred vision, she turned and ran out of the tower, letting the door slam behind her.

Rasmodius stared at the door for a moment. He didn’t feel relieved that she was gone. He felt something he could not quite put his finger on. A combination of sadness and anger, and it pained him in his chest. Heartbreak.

He turned to the table and let his hands sort aimlessly through the plants Tamara had gathered. A few of the items would work with the potion he was trying to create. Of course, he would have to start over.

A brightly colored flower caught his attention and he moved the rest of the weeds aside, revealing the bouquet on the table. He stared at it dumbly and noticed a Solar Essence tied carefully on a string and wrapped around the bouquet.

Rasmodius considered himself an intelligent, experienced wizard. Exceptional, he was. There was no doubt about that. And he knew better than anyone what magic felt like. What it felt like to be under a spell or the effects of a potion. You could not trick a wizard who was well versed in his craft. And he, Rasmodius, was not under any form of magic. No potion clouded his judgment. No spell determined his actions. And the more he stared at the bouquet, the more he began to realize that and how irrational he had acted. How afraid he was of his own feelings of the farmer that lived just to his north and visited him every day.

He picked up the bouquet, now realizing how foolish and naive he really was. A coward for trying to pretend his feelings for Tamara weren’t there, weren’t real. He cherished every moment he spent with her without even realizing it. Every smile, every stolen glance - how could he have been so blind?

He hurried across the room, throwing open the door, but Tamara was long gone.

Tamara did not return to his tower, and Rasmodius found himself looking out the window, waiting for her. He listened for her light singing as she walked the path to his tower, but the forest was silent. The room was cold without her melodic laughter and warm presence. Without her there, Rasmodius couldn’t help but notice every detail he loved about her. Her absence weighed heavy on his heart and he regretted ever casting her out.

Around him, the world was dying. The leaves browned and shriveled as the promise of autumn quickly approached. Soon, the trees would be bare, and a solemnness would fall upon the land. A chill was already settling on the breeze as it drifted through his window. Fall had always been his favorite time of year, but this time, he didn’t find much joy at its approach.

As the world darkened on the last day of summer, Rasmodius could see the faint glow from the festival on the beach as the villagers gathered for the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies. It had always been Tamara’s favorite event.

His eyes turned to the bouquet that still sat on the table. The bright, colored petals were lifeless and shriveled, but the Solar Essence still had a bright glimmer to it. He moved quickly to work up a spell, bringing the bouquet back to its bright life. The flowers perked up with his spell, and with an extra touch of magic, they would never die again.

He took the bouquet with him without thought and hurried out of his tower. He made his way through the forest as the world darkened into night, through the empty town, and towards the beach where everyone was gathered. The villagers stood eagerly on the docks, their bodies leaning over as far as they could in hopes of catching a glimpse of the moonlight jellies. His eyes scanned them quickly, but Tamara was not among them.

His eyes continued to scan the beach, ignoring Lewis’s approach. Lewis stood at the wizard’s side, his eyes on the bouquet with a smile.

“She’s over there,” he said simply, pointing to the far end of the beach where Tamara stood alone.

“Thanks,” Rasmodius muttered quickly as he made his way to her. His feet moved automatically until they brought him to her side without a word.

Tamara turned to the presence at her side, her mind snapping back to reality as she recognized Rasmodius. A flood of emotions rushed through her as he neared her carefully. Her eyes moved to the bouquet in his hands and her heart raced in her chest.

“What are you -” she started.

“I’m sorry,” Rasmodius said quickly. “I... acted irrationally. Tamara, I... I’ve never stopped thinking about you. Knowing that I will see you gets me through each day. The forest has been too quiet without your singing. I’m sorry for the way I acted. I was... too afraid to admit my feelings for you. I didn’t... I thought... When I saw...” He could feel himself growing flustered as he struggled to find the words he wanted to say. Finally, he sucked in a breath and said the words he really wanted to say. “I love you, Tamara. And I’m sorry it took me this long to -”

Tamara threw her arms around his neck, standing on her tip toes to kiss him. The action was the last thing Rasmodius expected, but he felt himself relax as he leaned into her kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. It felt better than anything a potion or spell could make him experience.

“I love you, too,” Tamara whispered against him. Behind them, the ocean began to glow as the jellyfish made their journey south for the winter.

• Skyloft-Farm

Foreign female farmer, who is dating Sebastian, taking him, Sam, and Abigail to her home country to visit her parents.

Karissa looked excitedly out the window as the plane began its descent into Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport. Roughly twenty miles from the airport would bring them to her home town by the ocean, Portofino. And just a few minutes outside of Portofino was her childhood home, where Mamma, Papa, Nonna and Nonno waited eagerly for her visit. It had been some time since she had seen her family. Three years, to be exact, since her move to Stardew Valley.

She felt a hand on hers and turned to see Sebastian peering passed her and out the window curiously. His fingers tightened around hers in a loving squeeze.

“So, that’s Italy, huh?” he said. He was trying to ignore the squeamish feeling in his stomach. He was not a fan of flying.

“That’s Genoa,” Karissa said, pointing to the little city just west of the airport. She moved her finger a little further. “Portofino is that way. I think Papa will be picking us up once we land.”

Sebastian leaned back in his seat and smiled at her. “He’s not like, in the Mafia or something, is he?”

Karissa laughed and rolled her eyes, but did not answer him. She smirked out the window, watching the airport come into view, leaving Sebastian teasingly in suspense.

“Yeah, because we’re in 1920′s Italy,” Abigail said from the seat behind them.

“That doesn’t meant the Mafia doesn’t exist,” Sam said beside her. “You know, Italy has a long history of mobsters and assassins. The Knights Templar and all that.”

“I think you need to lay off the video games,” Sebastian muttered.

“That’s based on some accurate history, you know,” Karissa added. “I’d be careful what I say around here.” She was teasing, of course, but the guys didn’t need to know that.

“Yeah,” Sebastian said, turning to Sam. “I don’t feel like disappearing, never to be heard from again.”

Karissa turned to Sebastian and grinned. “Papa won’t hurt you,” she said, but let her smile disappear. “Just… don’t go into the basement.” She turned back out the window with another smirk. She was too eager to take advantage of their naivety, and she was sure Papa would enjoy it, too.

After unboarding the plane, they waited in the terminal for their bags to come around. Karissa spoke casually in Italian to some of the people around her as the other three looked on speechless. Their arms pointed in various directions as they gave Karissa directions out of the airport and with their bags in tow, they were on their way outside.

The warm sun and bustling city greeted them as they stood on the side of the road. A cool, salty breeze swept in from the ocean as they waited for their ride. Before long, a dark car pulled up beside them and a tall, dark haired man stepped out, his muscular arms spread open. His lips turned into a smile beneath this mustache.

“Karissa!” the man said. Karissa left her bags on the sidewalk as she ran to her father, who pulled her into a hug. “Bentornato, Bella,” he said to her.

“Ciao, Papa,” she said happily. She pulled away and indicated to her friends, still standing on the sidewalk. “These are my friends, Sam and Abigail, and my boyfriend Sebastian.” She pointed to each of them respectively.

“Welcome to Italy, friends,” he said to them with a nod. “Call me Signor.” He waved them forward with his arm and opened the trunk of the car. “Come, now, let’s not stand around. Mama’s been cooking all day, you know.”

He helped them load their bags into the car, then climbed into the driver’s seat and pulled into traffic. He looked into the rear view mirror and smiled at them. “Karissa has told me much about you, Signor Sebastian.” His eyes moved back to the road. “I hope you’re just as much as a gentiluomo as she says you are.”

“A perfect gentleman, Papa,” Karissa said. She turned back in the front seat and smiled at Sebastian.

“Bene,” her father said with a nod. “I expect only the best for my daughter, of course.”

Sebastian swallowed nervously and exchanged a glance with Sam.

“Yeah,” Sam said with a smirk. “Or else you’ll never be heard from again.” He used his best Italian accent as he spoke. “You’ll be sleeping with the fishes.”

“Nonsense,” her father said. “I don’t like violence, Sam. I’m a businessman.” He wiped his hands together quickly. “His blood will not be on my hands.”

Karissa giggled from the front seat, but Sebastian’s face only whitened.

The three in the back remained fairly quiet the rest of the drive as Karissa and her father spoke excitedly, often slipping in Italian words and phrases. Before long, they were on the outskirts of Portofino and driving up a winding road towards Karissa’s childhood home. Outside the door, two women stood, chatting animatedly to one another. They turned as the car pulled up to the house, wide grins on their faces.

Karissa hurried out of the car, running towards her mother and grandmother as they each pulled her into their arms. Karissa’s father moved to open the trunk of the car, helping Sebastian, Sam, and Abigail with their bags. Her mother made her way to them, pulling them each into one of her tight hugs enthusiastically.

“Oh, it’s so good to meet you three,” she said to them excitedly. “I hope you’re hungry. I’ve been cooking a big meal all day.”

“Just what I told them, Addie, dear,” Karissa’s father said from behind the car.

“We’ve got a nice room set up in the basement,” Addie said. “Let’s get you three settled, hm?”

Sam laughed. “The basement,” he said simply. “Of course.”

Addie raised a brow at him, then immediately turned to her husband. “I told you not to go scaring these poor kids, John,” she said angrily.

John closed the trunk and raised his arms in the air defensively. “I said nothing about the basement,” he said. “All I said was that I don’t like pig’s blood on my hands.”

Karissa giggled as she hurried to help with their bags. “I’m sorry, Mama, that one was me.”

Addie put her hands on her hips. “John, look what you’ve done to our sweet little girl,” she said. She turned on her heels and made her way into the house.

The older woman by the door laughed and shook her head. “Pig’s blood,” she said as she followed Addie into the house. “Because John could ever butcher a pig!”

“Don’t listen to that crazy old woman,” John said as he lead the way into the house, a bag in each hand. “She’s seen too much, so we had to brainwash her.”

They followed John into the basement, where there was a couch, a tv, and a couple of beds made up for their arrival. They put their bags down before John made his way back up stairs.

“Better come up and eat,” he said to them. “Before Mama has a fit.”

Sam looked around the room carefully. “There’s a secret dungeon in here somewhere,” he said. “A torture chamber.”

Abigail rolled her eyes. “Give it a rest,” she said, crossing her arms. “Not all Italians are involved in crime.”

Karissa laughed. “No. Of course not. But, to be safe, you should be on your best behaviors, anyway.” She winked playfully at them as she lead the way back up stairs and into the kitchen where a large table was already set with food.

“Mangiare!” Addie exclaimed as they took their seats around the table. “Nonna made some cannolis for after dinner, so don’t fill up too much!”

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
                      • ApertureGaming011

He
                        How are you not competing against JK Rowling herself? This is awesome! Thank you so much!

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
                        • Skyloft-Farm

hahahahhahhaa please, she's leaps and bounds ahead of me! lol but thank you i'm glad you like it! you're other one is coming soon! :)

ApertureGaming011 likes this.