1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Shoo draws some stuff

Discussion in 'Art' started by Shoo, Jul 15, 2016.

?

This is a poll?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shoo

Shoo Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, this is primarily a request thread!
    With the impending release of Starbound 1.0 I thought I'd get into the mood by doing some related/notrelated art. So if you have any characters you'd like drawn I'd be happy to draw them. I only thing i can kinda draw is female characters, so be warned, if you ask me to draw men they may come out very androgynous! You can post anything you'd like actually (but you may not like the results hehe).
    It'd help me out if you included important info like;
    Name, Race, Equipment, Brief Back Story/Traits, References.
    Also I'm not very good with color yet, so depending on how things go they may be sketches >.>

2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

gonna change your header from digital to request :)]

NVM DID A DUMB LOL
    ok i want to request tho
    lamine.png
    here's lamine ^^
    v jumpy, has a gnome hat and kitty tail. brandless novakid

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Shoo and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  3. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

I'd love to request one, too!
    wat.JPG
    Her name is Liz, shes a catgirl, torn up jeans, blue shirt/tanktop, and a black-ish gray scarf.
    She loves wandering around and discovering new things and places! I've got a ton of pics for her on my info page!

Shoo likes this.
  4. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello! Anything? Would you be okay with draw my character then? [​IMG]
    firepaw (2).png
    Well, she's an anthro cat ( you said we could post anything so I hope you're okay with doing this)
    She doesn't really have a name or a backstory because I'm bad at those [​IMG] As for traits, she's very shy, kind, and likes playing games. She normally wears what she's wearing in the picture, a purple sweater and sweatpants

Shoo likes this.
  5. Shoo

Shoo Void-Bound Voyager

Hey everyone, thanks for posting requests for me to do!

@rhomboid how does she fight/does she use any weapons? Does she have any hobbies?
    edit: oh, also, is that a red dress she is wearing? or something else? i haven't played since the first stable so idk about some of these items ><

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    SleepySquidd likes this.
  6. rhomboid

her preferred weapon is a comically large, brightly coloured sword (normally pink or red but i'm not picky on that) and her hobbies are hitting things with it :B

[edit] also she's in a saloon dress, so she likes saloons and dancing and drinking as well eue

Shoo likes this.
  7. Shoo

Shoo Void-Bound Voyager

@rhomboid here you go, sorry no color and its all sketchy, if i get a chance i'll go back and spruce it up!
    [​IMG]

@FlyingAnonymoose put down base colors on yours, but was thinking I may end up redoing it in another style (decided while i was giving her pants, so they dont make sense lol)
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy : )
    --- Post updated ---
    @Firepaw Da Cat Took a shot at yours as well, baggy clothing is my bane! good practice though : )
    [​IMG]

Arra, Sgt.fox170, rhomboid and 4 others like this.
  8. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

It looks very good! Thanks for drawing her [​IMG]
    And I'm glad it was good practice [​IMG]

9. Skelozard1

Skelozard1 Phantasmal Quasar

Your art is awesome :eek:
    Would you mind drawing my character? ^^"
    [​IMG]

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Wow! Nice art !
    I want to request too! Can you draw Nuru for me? Any pose will do. xD

11. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Oh wow, I love it! Thank you a ton!

12. rhomboid

*o* perfect tytyty:nuruhype:

13. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

I. Want. Request. :rainbowbarf:

Im only gonna state my queue in this thread for now. I don't want to overload you. :iswydt:

Awesome art btw! Makes me kinda sad I can only do good facial portraits... Oh well. Keep it up!!

14. Shoo

Shoo Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!
    @Skelozard1 Could I have more details of your character? like personality/race/equipment/(anything that could give me an idea)
    @Crossfang Sure!... what is a nuru? :rofl:
    @Inf_Wolf14 Well i usually do them in batches, i think i only have 3 atm

15. Skelozard1

Skelozard1 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh since I have drawn my character using as base the Starbound character sprite, he doesn't have a specific race or equipment but I have always think of him as an adventurer person always with a dino pet by his side. And when I have the time to do so, I will try to send more pictures of my character, thank you ^^

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

17. Shoo

Shoo Void-Bound Voyager

Lodish, rhomboid, Arra and 3 others like this.
  18. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

woahh.. this is beautiful! She's so adorable! Thank you for the art. xD

Arra likes this.
  19. Kubajznica

Kubajznica Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! I saw you took some requests, so I'm gonna try my luck...

Could you please draw my little human? His name is Theo and he's a Protector. He's proud for who he is and so he wears his uniform a lot... :D Please, draw him in a casual pose. Doesn't have to be colored. Thanks a lot in advance.. :)

And BTW... Gorgeous skills of yours.. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  20. jacoblouis

jacoblouis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey! These are awesome! Are you still taking requests? If you are do you think you could draw Finn for me?
    image.png
    He is a noble warrior and loves his trident! Feel free to draw him however you'd like! Thank you for considering!