Boss Shocknivore

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Ploopy911, Aug 9, 2012.

?

Will he be a good boss?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Ploopy911

Ploopy911 Void-Bound Voyager

The Shocknivore is an 8 legged worm creature what uses its legges/tenticles to squeeze you for 5 seconds, leaving you, unable to move, or fight back. It is orange, with red eyes and grey, aged hornes. Its size is gigantic, about a 3 story building. It uses its horns to cause great knock-back, and when it walk over grass, it turned into dirt. I can use its large hons to destroy block around him. His intellegence is very low, and its movement is very slow, and his eyes are quite small. Leading me to his weakness, his eyes. He is found on medium difficulty planets. I am horrible at art, so I did not include an image.

2. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

is that frodo... with kfc???

3. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

I believe so. Lord of the wings :p.

And, uhm.. -thinks for a moment- .... Err.. Is it just me, or do you refer to it as both "him" and "it"..

Hmm..Yep. So, is it a He or an It? Also, what is your nationality? If you are American, you really need to work on your English..

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

HAR DEE HAR HAR

5. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

SirValentineCatsСта́лкер Subatomic Cosmonaut

And if he is from lets say any other English speaking country?

Also is it not a little strange to have a monster that can both cause massive knockback and use a garb to squeeze maneuver? Other than that I am all for giant boss monsters that can rip you to pieces (dark souls is coming to steam!).

6. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

If he is from another country, only the obvious. I understand that English may not be his main language. All i said was that if he's from America..Well, you get the point. I hope.

7. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

I am lost. English was my main language and I did not understand that. Maybe we can try catspeak?

8. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

9. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

meow

10. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

Sorry, but i prefer to be civilized, and not to talk like a "special" person would. I'm sorry, but please. Use English.

11. Bobot The Robot

Bobot The Robot Space Spelunker

I don't think it matters when and if he adds gender to a creature - the point is that the description was/is still decent enough to get an idea of what this boss would look like. Grammar hero's are just as bad as trolls :p

OT - Ploopy, Maybe if you even gave a rough sketch, someone might be able to whip up a civilized version or alternate art.

12. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

Oh man ... this just got personal.

13. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

that why everyone fought over for because they don't know how to share the wings....which I clearly understand it is so good to them, but I like fish more over then beefy meat :rofl:.

To main topic, uuuhhhh I don't like the idea, it seem....so so, (sorry to offended you) lame, I mean how many games have super duper hard @## boss who monster-y more then this idea. Which its like "I bite a crow" (which old quote meaning: it tasted unclean, unhealthy don't like or discussing), of that comment, I don't feel passion of that moment of thoughts. Even thou you draw it to try give best detail, its not going change subject.