OOC Shivering Parasite (Character signup thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by walrusman72, Feb 27, 2015.

1. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

Hello everyone! This is the character signup for Shivering Parasite, which is an RP about a group of people with enhanced mind abilities that work for a international agency that solves major problems. It will be a group of five people within the actual response team and two who work as back up (providing information, helping solve the problem, etc).

Name: (Anything you want, no Obscenities)
    Physical: (Height, weight, race, build, hair color, eye color, etc)
    Psycho-Enhancement: (This is up for you to decide. You can't have God-like ability nor can you can unbridled telekinesis. As long as it adheres to these standards, you are free to come up with anything you wish!)
    Inventory: (This is just in case you need and item for your Psycho-E)
    Team Position: (This won't be definite until all players are here. This is just so I know what you wan to end up being. These jobs include medical expert, emergency worker, etc)

Have Fun!

2. PmxdBurger55

PmxdBurger55 Space Spelunker

Name: Moonwing
    Physical: 6,4 Avian White and black
    Psycho-E: Can repair items by the touch
    Inventory: Book, watch, glasses
    Team Position: Dont know

3. walrusman72

Alrighty Moonwing, your in the game. (To be honest, I was going for a more "this is like Actually earth" but, you know we're cool)

4. PmxdBurger55

Can I change my Psycho-E?

5. walrusman72

6. PmxdBurger55

Okay, I want to have the power to heal wounds on others by touching them,
    (Only others)
    Also, I want to be a medic.

7. walrusman72

Perfect!

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

human option (I would rather not, but it's okay if I have to):

Name: Samuel "table" Mensa
    Physical: 5'10" 125lbs (dense skinny build, little to no fat) light tanned skin, dark brown eyes, black mussed hair.

Non-human character if allowed (and preferred):

Name: Jareix Cryvix
    Physical: Sallok (essentially a bipedal sapient lizard. talk to me for mor info.) 5'10" 125lbs (dense skinny build, little to no fat) dark lime scales, green-yellow eyes. Yellow underbelly. (No hair)

Psy-enhancement: thermokinesis. (Drastic control over temperatures within a line of sight. Can freeze faster the hotter the temp and vice versa. He can freeze a 3in ball of copper from room temp to freezing in about 1sec. He can also heat it by about 50°in the same amount of time. However, If working for ~30 days with a 5 min break per 3 days breaks to eat, he can freeze 3cubic inches of material from 0°C to -273.15°C (0°K). If twice as much time is spent heating, he can heat the material from 0°C to ~3500°C.

Inventory: he normally wears a light blue wool T-shirt and thick thick leather vest and gloves along with goggles. He carries his trusty combat pipe-wrench (Made of carbon bronze) which he can heat and cool to extreme temperatures. He owns many creations of his own that he can use in many situations. Such as his "vertical ascension device" (which is really just a grappling hook), aluminum spheres that explode (normally without fire) after being heated (sometimes containing chemicals for things such as fog or white gas fuel) snake mini-claw, pneumatic impact hammer (Jariex/Sam generates heat within to build pressure), and various attachments for said hammer including a driving spike, a rounded head, a flat head (because the hammer is just a headless piston by default), a wider flat head, a cannon barrel, and a meat tenderizer.
    He also carries lots of supplies such as compressed air and water canisters, a bucket of pitch, some bottles of kerosene, lots of rags, clean bandages, water, and a bunch of beef jerky.
    his traveling tinker's kit contains
    hammer, mini anvil, awl, gas forge, various metal sheets, lots of leather, bolts, screws, etc.
    he also carries a small notepad and pencil to jot down ideas and make plans. He carries most of this stuff in his very large backpack. (Note, most of this stuff is left at home due to the fact that he really doesn't travel much other than to sell his wares. )