1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shipstructor (WIP) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Ships' started by Team_MTSSM, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXavierSin

XXavierSin Astral Cartographer

Yay, thank you -.-

2. Karalina

Karalina Void-Bound Voyager

this was not helpfull server no such commands

3. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

/admin then /clearaimessages or /spawnitem shipT1

4. adventurersmithy

adventurersmithy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This may be in a varying level of confusing, but I'm just wondering if it would be at all possible to install this so that the shipworld file became freeform (and more importantly deletable) and then remove the mod? I often am on a server and it does not support this type of mod, but I am uncomfortable with my current ship and I would love to make it something better.

I appreciate the mod, but with FCS gone and nobody looking to offer alternatives, I am interested in regaining the ability to freely change my ship in a vanilla-esque manner that is still applicable amongst multiplayer clients.

5. Karalina

Karalina Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry but it help only with the Problem that i hat with the beam down button now i can beam down. but SAIL still says he need a reboot and the comnmand list is empty. The buttons for show my tech und let me print are not clickable. The only working things in Sail are the missions dreadwing und the older one Erchius Mining.

6. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

I modified the file \madtulip\ship parts\generic\researchstation\madtulip_research.object
    Code:

"interactData" : {
      "config" : "/interface/windowconfig/researchstation.config",
      "filter" : [ "researchstation" ]
      },
    by your "fix" and the research station works well now ;)

Thanks you SingABrightSong

ps my english is very bad , i hope so you understand and sorry for your eyes :D

Zlyvr likes this.
  7. selb

selb Intergalactic Tourist

when i use the install for previous character it works but it won't show me my tech or let me do much because its asking for a reboot when it does on the first mission
    PLz help i need a way to fix this[DOUBLEPOST=1443952596][/DOUBLEPOST]i used your fix but it didn't work[DOUBLEPOST=1443953039][/DOUBLEPOST]well now i can't even fly the whole ship has been reset to their teir1 plz help!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  8. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Would anyone have a compatibility patch for the Kazdra race? Tried modifying the ningen one, and for some reason can't get it to work.

9. diskincluded

diskincluded Big Damn Hero

I can have a poke at it. What tileset do you want to start with?

10. Azraile

Azraile Ketchup Robot

The main crafting station needs to be craftable from the normal crafting window. If it and the captains chair is lost your kinda screwed.

11. iMisterX

iMisterX Phantasmal Quasar

Can i add a pre-made ship to the custom ship i make with this mod? for example, i create a ship block by block, and add a tier 8 apex ship, is there anyway to make that work?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  12. Celann

Celann Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work on Pleased Giraffe? After installing I get an crash with the following error on startup.

Fatal Exception caugh: (StarException) An error occurred during
    loading: (ObjectException) Error loading object
    '/modules/madtulip_tier3_pod/madtulip_tier3_pod.object':
    (IAssetException) Error loading asset /objects/basestorage/miab_basestore_printer/miab_basestore_printer.animation
    I'd really like to give this mod a shot so if anyone could provide some insight or advice on what I can do to make it work I'd appreciate it.

13. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

if you look the directory of this mod basestorage/miab_basestore_printer/ don't exist , you need install base in box mod for that

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/base-in-a-box.592/
    ( i dont know if fix all pod bug or not but you need for have /miab_basestore_printer.animation )

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  14. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do you remove this mod and get the vanilla ship for a pre-existing character? I have techs from the mod, but i can clear out the ship/destroy all mod blocks. I love this mod, but im shit at building a ship.

15. Celann

Celann Void-Bound Voyager

Ah Thanks I've got it working now, I appreciate the help!

16. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    Zetlin97 likes this.
  17. dream03

dream03 Void-Bound Voyager

Nice work but I have a problem! I don know where to craft the race specific shipbuilding blocks.
    I know there is a crafting station But how do you unlock the ability the craft it?

18. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Is there any way to pick up and replace the teleporter you start with?

19. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Metal press, craftable in the ship station, has the recipes for plates and race specific blocks.

not as i know of.

20. thesidofevil

thesidofevil Void-Bound Voyager

page 80 already?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.