Ships Hull is Invisible/Disappeared from My Game (Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda for Novakid)

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by GunMummy, Oct 18, 2019.

1. GunMummy

GunMummy Yeah, You!

Hello,

Today something very odd happened to my ship. The hull just straight up vanished.

[​IMG]

As you can see rooms/items are all there but the actual ship is not. I'm using the Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda [UNBEAT GIRAFFE] ship mod for Novakid and it has worked flawlessly for months. The steam workshop item I was subscribed to for it disappeared (even though the ship is still available for other races). So it seems it's missing the .png textures, pointed out here.

[​IMG]

Is there any way to take ONLY the textures from one of the other mods and put it back in my game without screwing up something royally, or is this not even an option?

I really, really do not want to start a new character. I've sunk hundreds of hours into this fella and have quite a few bases that I'm very proud of and would hate to lose them.

So is there hope, or am I up a creek? :(

2. Zaakari

Zaakari Pangalactic Porcupine

Greetings. Welcome to the community.

I have attached a 7zip folder that contains a small mod that should do what you are wanting. Just extract the contents into your mods folder.
    I pulled the images in question (well, all the ships images, actually) from the original mod, and placed them in the folder structure indicated by your error messages.
    I believe this should work, but if it doesn't, let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019