1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Ships are ugly now.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Cuddlepuff, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Cuddlepuff

Cuddlepuff Orbital Explorer

So I have been wondering... Excuse me for my language but why the fuck did Chucklefish add this shitty blue light in the ships? I tried to decorate my ship to look medieval but this ugly blue light ruins everything. Completely ruins the purpose of decorating the ship to how we want.
    [​IMG]

Is there a way to remove this? If there's no way, thanks for ruining the game for me Chucklefish. Decorating my ships to how I feel was one of the strongest reasons why I kept playing the game. Also, I'm a nyctophile. I can't stand light especially if it's not white.

My suggestion is to remove this blue light now and I'll be fine. I don't mind starting all over.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

This has been resolved in nightly, so don't worry.

This happened when they changed the lighting engine, it broke/"fixed" this, and it was completely unintended. The blue light was actually always there, but it was never able to bleed into the ship tll the lighting engine change.

Jonesy likes this.
  3. Cuddlepuff

Cuddlepuff Orbital Explorer

Oh, I see. The blue light comes from the blue fires. I could have guessed that. Thanks for replying! I hope Chucklefish fix this problem. And I'm sorry if there has been a lot of players complaining the same thing and posting the same thing.

4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

As I said, they did fix it.