1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Ship stuck at 0,0 Goombah Tide.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by JuiceBoxCog, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuiceBoxCog

JuiceBoxCog Space Hobo

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read.

I was hosting a server with one other friend, when suddenly as I was moving my ship from one solar system to another, it glitched and ended up placing me at coordinates 0, 0 Goombah Tide, unable to change location to another area or even type in coordinates to move to another area. There are no planets, it is just space. I had the friend host and the ship works fine, able to move around however I cannot continue that way as #1 I must rely on said friend to always host and more annoyingly #2 there is often unplayable lag (delays opening chests, doors etc.). I am not using any mods and my game is in windowed mode. The game did not crash, just does not fully function! Additionally, I am able to travel to quest locations and certain telestop bookmarks perfectly fine, and teleport to my friend but unable to move the actual ship.

I will try to stay active in case more information is needed, thank you. :)

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log

~ Iris ~

3. JuiceBoxCog

JuiceBoxCog Space Hobo

So sorry for wasting your time! Just figured our by reading another thread that I had to delete the universe log or something as in another user's problem, and it fixed. Thank you so much for the quick response :) (I can't figure out how to delete a post!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.