Shane should be a candidate for marriage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yordle4ever, Mar 26, 2016.

1. yordle4ever

yordle4ever Aquatic Astronaut

well shane is single and he just has 3 events, maybe you can help him to overcome his depression and make him gain confidence in his own person.

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

Maybe I'm shallow but Shaun looks like a bum and a big jerk, and I'm not a fan of guys who still wearing shorts in his 20's. I don't get his appeal, but I guess I'm happy for those who want him. I don't get the appeal, but he's likely to be the most likely bachelor since he gets a lot of requests. It's likely to be him and Emily.

• Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I think he isn't an option for marriage cus he does the same thing every day. Wakes up, goes to work, goes for a drink, sleeps.

Not like I really care for him but I think he's too full of himself.

But countering myself Haley is an optional spouse...

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

Sebastian stays in his room all days, Alex stays in his room and his house all day, except for Summer, not all the bachelors and bachelorettes have very complex schedule. Still, except for the fact that he's a tsundere, there isn't a lot of interesting things going on for him. Maybe they could expand on his interest once he becomes a marriage option.

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

Even if not through marriage, would be nice to see a questline where you help him get out of that depression. Maybe by the end of it, and after fixing the community center, he could help the mayor run the town, the old man can't do that forever. Maybe even become mayor, leaving Lewis able to retire and go live with Marnie, summing 3 happy endings with one character change.

• TheParasiteee

TheParasiteee Orbital Explorer

In my opinion Shane is kinda.. Well, a jerk I suppose?

"I'm busy."

"Don't you have work to do?"

Etc. You get the point. I don't see why you'd want him to be a marriage candidate, I mean, the only time he seems to be somewhat nice is right after you give him a present he likes.

"Oh, thanks."
              Talk to him again.
              "Don;t you have somewhere to be?"

;-; But I will not judge thou.

• RushToward

RushToward Big Damn Hero

The dev, ConcernedApe, has already said that he's "on board the Shane train" as far as making Shane marriageable goes. Look forward to it!
                (I know I am. Shane, your happiness lies in my arms.)

• Zero Zet

Zero Zet Space Spelunker

My personal favorite is "Hasn't I been rude enough with you already?" :ssssssssss:

I guess its the whole "gals lurv bad boys" thing going on for him. :rainbowbarf: Not a thing us men could hope to understand.

• Missus

Missus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, I hope this extends to Emily as well, though. :3