1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Server Recruitment

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by aiMarz, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aiMarz

aiMarz Big Damn Hero

Just like the title says, I'm going to go ahead and start recruiting early for the Starbound Server I plan on creating when the game launches. I currently run a Terraria Server and have over 25 active members logging in and out on a daily basis but when Starbound comes out, I plan on removing the Terraria Server and running a dedicated Starbound Server.

I plan on allowing upwards to 40 people to become connected to the server and the list will surely fill up fast. The only fair way to do this is for me to open up those 40 slots and request that everyone fills out an application of sorts to designate their spot in the line up. Not everyone will be accepted, however, and once you sign up I will be taking notes of the conversations you are involved in from time to time to gauge your maturity level. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM to establish yourself to me.

I need the following information for all applicants:

1. Planned Gamer Name
    2. Number of Hours you "probably" would spend playing per week
    3. Give me a short bio on why I should let you into this private server.

All applicants will be reviewed with no discrimination to age, color, sex or whatever. I am only looking for mature, fun gamers that want to enjoy the building and exploration sides of what Starbound will be. I am only scrutinizing the applicants heavily because we want to have a fun gaming experience. I did the same thing for Terraria and it went over amazingly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.