[SERVER] iLoveBacons - The Tasty side of the Universe [Updated 21/11]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Bacon, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

oooh i will join soon as posibru.. once i finish the tutorial/get it downloaded c;

Bacon likes this.
  2. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

'Fraid it ain't working my man.

Edit, it does.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  3. TinnedEpic

TinnedEpic Void-Bound Voyager

:D there's a clan? Well I'm already part of the community and server so if you'll have me I'd love to be part of the clan.

Bacon likes this.
  4. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

I like you. Idk if bacon will,im sure he will.. maybe we can be glitches together,ruling the beta system.

Bacon and TinnedEpic like this.
  5. [S]miley

[S]miley Subatomic Cosmonaut

LOL!

Bacon likes this.
  6. TinnedEpic

TinnedEpic Void-Bound Voyager

I like bacon, oh and I like bacon too. :p He's a fun guy.
    Awww yeah, Glitches got to stick together!

Bacon likes this.
  7. Samyaza

Samyaza Mop

Hello, I'd like to join, I'm playing on bacon server past three days... (same name Samyaza)

Bacon likes this.
  8. Sarusei

Sarusei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

im also already on the forums @ http://ilovebacons.com/ so the only thing left is to join here as well :) (same name on the forum)

Bacon likes this.
  9. Dominvs

Dominvs Mop

Hola it's Wolf. I'll be joining that there clan senor bacon :)

Bacon likes this.
  10. Sorry forgot to update this thread... So NEWS:
    - Server is now Anti-Grief, no more Spawn Bombings / Spawn Killings.
    - We have a Rank System for Staff (kicks, bans, mute, building permissions, etc...)
    - We have now many server commands working, that i will describe soon on the main Post.
    - And Moar Tastiness!

Check all info on http://iLoveBacons.com

11. [S]miley

[S]miley Subatomic Cosmonaut

i havent gone on the server i think ill wait till next update to do this so :)

Bacon likes this.
  12. RgrThomas

RgrThomas Orbital Explorer

Howdy all. I've already gone through and introduced myself on the server forum (under my far less boring moniker of "Jolly Roger") but I figured that I should introduce myself here too. Consider me officially trying to integrate.

Bacon likes this.
  13. Welcome :)

14. jaredgallon

jaredgallon Aquatic Astronaut

Hello any admins or mods please be aware of a greifer named Odessy V------something rather (not sure after V) please beware he or she may be wearing a rainbow hood

15. Heya, since Starbound is not including admin tools at this moment, if you notice mass abuses you can enter our Admin IRC to poke one admin about it. When starbound updats and we install wrapper we can have in-game mods.

16. EUROPEAN SERVER IS NOT ONLINE, please check our temporary US Server on IP: 207.210.193.135
    Soon we will have European and American server, both for the same community. :love:

17. Methewey

Methewey Master Chief

Just joined at the site. Looking forward to playin with ya'll.

Bacon likes this.
  18. Methewey

Methewey Master Chief

Nevermind, booted and can't re-join. Bummer :/.

19. We are under maintenance with our servers so they can go randomly down, it will be fixed soon enough so no more downtime. :)
    For now http://starbound-servers.net/server/46/ can tell you if we're offline, till we get API working that would appear directly on the website. ^^

20. Methewey

Methewey Master Chief

Poifect! Thanks for the quick reply, and I'll watch and wait till I can jump on.