1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Server has closed the connection/cant conect to a server

Discussion in 'Support' started by PaulinaR, May 4, 2018.

1. PaulinaR

PaulinaR Void-Bound Voyager

The server has closed/cant conect to a server

Hi! i was trying with a friend to play a multiplayer mode and we found some problems.
    When my friend tries to access to my server, his screen remains "loading" and he can never connect. We tried about 3 hours and the same thing kept happening. Both internet connections work perfectly, we check the firewal and also the router ports and everything is correctly configured. I must also clarify that the connection is configured for "friends" from steam.

Likewise, we also tried the other way around: He hosting the game and I trying to join in. When we test in this way, the server connects me but the screen remains black "loading" until I get a sign of "the server has closed its connection." (screen attached)

After multiple attempts, we achieved a successful connection, but the other user's character is on the map and doesnt move, stay freeze in the same place all the time. For him is the same with my character ( from his PC). I cant see his progress, if you cut a tree next to me, my game does not update anything and that tree is still there. When we try to sleep to save the progress and move on to the next day, the game crashes us both leaving us with the screen in black.

I understand that the multiplayer is in beta phase, that's why I feel the responsibility to comment on my problems to help improve, I really love this game and I want to help from my position as a user.

Thank for your time and I hope you can understand my english, im not very well writing on this lenguaje.

Attached Files:

• Complete_Luck

Complete_Luck Intergalactic Tourist