1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Server Disconnects Because It Feels Like It.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by The Marvelous Magoon, Dec 6, 2013.

1. The Marvelous Magoon

The Marvelous Magoon Big Damn Hero

Alright so, I've set up a server for my friends and I and getting it to let them in was a big enough of a hassle, now that I've got it working we've been having a grand old time-- until it feels like kicking us all because it feels taken for granted or something. The server software does not go nonresponsive or anything of the like, we just get kicked and can immediately rejoin. This wasn't too much of an issue at first but it has since kicked us at times that has caused us to lose items when the server acts up and kicks us all. Any idea what's wrong and how I can fix it?

2. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

This is odd, have read this is occuring for a few people for some reason, I myself havnt had the problem I've even modified the server config file and rehosted and still no issues, server setup only took 10minutes also. think last night we had full up time of 5ish hours uninterrupted. could be an issue with the exe itself. maybe try perform a file check with steam, or try a reinstall, cause it doesn't sound like a setup issue.

Unless there is a likeness with everyone experiencing the issue, IE operating system on the machine hosting the software, i myself am using Windows 7 64Bit Ultimate.

or even do you use wireless or LAN?