1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) Serious Roleplay at Antares Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Reapereater, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hi! I'm still new at Starbound but I'd love to be part of your community!
    My steam name is: marco_padovan93

2. MajorMac

MajorMac Yeah, You!

I'd like to join

3. Arsoli

Arsoli Void-Bound Voyager

Would love to join the community! My steam name is Arsoli.

4. mylesv

mylesv Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've had this game for a very long time and I have honestly yet to play it. The concept of playing it by myself isn't thrilling, so touching it was never really in my mindset. But seeing as the game has improved over the years, adding copious amounts of content, it seems like it's worth a shot. I don't fully know how registration works, or if this is a dead thread or whatever, but I am very interested! My steam is Mosh|Vikalh

5. Jmack115

Jmack115 Orbital Explorer

i would love to join it will be my first server but im hoping you will let me in my stem name is Jmack115

6. pjeeeeeee

pjeeeeeee Void-Bound Voyager

7. Obby77

Obby77 Space Hobo

Hello Ive been playing starbound for quite some time now. Im wanting to join a multiplayer server. I think roleplay would be perfect. I love roleplay on GTA, ARK, Unturned and other various survival like games. I would love to join!

Steam name is Obby with the same profile pick!

8. pjeeeeeee

pjeeeeeee Void-Bound Voyager

You need to register an account on the website and apply for the server whitelist.
    Joining the discord is also highly advisable.

9. adrianepicl

adrianepicl Space Hobo

When I try to submit an application form there is no area for normal races, only unusual RP, what do I do?

10. Crusadergy

Crusadergy Space Hobo

Hey I would like to join my steam name is crusadergy