1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sergal Race 2.3b

Adds Sergals into your game.

1. omegadrace

omegadrace Cosmic Narwhal

No progress, I am waiting for house designs!

I am completely and utterly uncreative. :p

2. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could have a look at the actual Goldring architecture. I use "faded bricks" to build my sergal's home, and I think it looks quite nice. I generally try to keep in the theme with their cultural style and all.

But a question, will you ever add Nevreans as a playable race? They're my absolute favourite, and I could see some interesting sprites with the mismatched genders and all.

3. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh and sorry for the double-post. But what is the command to spawn in a nevrean?

4. M8E1

M8E1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you still find sergal settlements? I can't find them anymore.

5. Lunaril Moonflower

Lunaril Moonflower Void-Bound Voyager

I've done everything I can think of, using admin, googling several different search terms, trying several syntaxes in /spawnitem... I cannot find how to make the Ceramic Spawner, could someone point me in the right direction? I couldn't find any information here via the mod page, or via the steam version (which is what I'm currently using, as my friend is running his modpack via a collection)

6. omegadrace

omegadrace Cosmic Narwhal

Thought I'd posted this, guess I'll do so now.
    As there is no way to change armour sprites equipped on a per race basis, I'm afraid they'll just be relegated to NPCs for now.

I've taken them out as I lacked house designs.

The Ceramic Spawner can be found under the same crafting menu as where you craft furniture.

As an aside, I am officially done working on this mod until further notice. This is due to a combination of factors, but mostly due to lack of time, interest, and health points.
    If anyone else would like to continue working on it, they may do so on the conditions that they:
    a) Link back to this original release,
    b) Do not claim ownership of any content they did not create from scratch,
    c) Do not take it in a radically different direction from what this mod establishes.

There is plenty of space for making your own Sergal mod from scratch if you do not agree to these conditions.

Anyway. It was fun working on this mod, and I'm glad to have gotten the chance to do so. Hope you guys continue to have a great time, and I hope to see what comes in future!

7. Dan525YT

Dan525YT Void-Bound Voyager

how i can get the ceramic bar?

8. M8E1

M8E1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You use pixels

9. Fearne

Fearne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, I updated the mod recently and made my own server. I keep getting the error about the Nevrean starving animation and my Nevrean on my ship is gone. I made a new character to see what's up and I didn't get one spawned on my ship. The same version is on both my client and my server and it wont let me connect. What am I doing wrong???

10. ArmageddonDevil

ArmageddonDevil Void-Bound Voyager

Source Code?

11. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

So are you keeping this mod updated?

12. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Sounds good. It always sucks when mods with potential get abandoned.

notanaccount2 likes this.
  13. M8E1

M8E1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are you going to make the update a seperate file? and will it appear on the steam workshop?

14. OpTicBuster

OpTicBuster Space Hobo

Just one Question, how to make First. Ceramic, Second. Vilous Ceramic. i have looked at every single Crafting Bench and im using Fraking Universe Mod. can anyone tell me how to make the Bars.

15. Kiyo Haribusa

Kiyo Haribusa Void-Bound Voyager

hey can we maybe look into updating this and the steam version because their are some incompatabilities that have been croping up as of late with the base game and a number of mods.
    plus someone thought they were smart by uploading a modified version of this mod that they claim is better.
    last i checked they didn't get your say so to take and then mod the sergal race.

16. Kiyo Haribusa

Kiyo Haribusa Void-Bound Voyager

well firstly you need to go to the workbench and craft the shigu fabricator
    then from there you have to use it to craft ceramic bars to then make vilious ceramic bars.

17. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

Uploading the mod to mediafire, because apparently according to site servers here 2.6 MB is larger then 10 MB file limit :/
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/on25hmwj5wog0oq/sergal_race_mod_update_0.1b.zip/file

Updated the mod to work with current starbound, as well as keeping the nevrean pet functional, adjusting a few recipes and oudated files as well, and removing a few old files that are not used (such as the nevrean species files, the original author never got around to that).

Also I will not be uploading this to steam as I do not use starbound on steam, I use the GoG version, please do not ask, and do not upload there without permission!

18. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

Can some one (re)upload FULLY working mod for v1.4.4 Starbound, because I'm stuck on first staring planet, and it crashing then, I try acess to navigation system(star map) and crashing then teleporting in robot (robot test mission).

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  19. Tandryan33

Tandryan33 Big Damn Hero

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  20. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, i'l try this, but, wheare I must put this file, inside sergal mod folder or just inside mod folder...? link leading to mediafire is broken, so I use a very basic mod. Downloaded from nexusmods.

Actually this is beig be cool if this race being added in Frackin Universe Mod, but something's tel me, this is never be done with all needed corrections.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020