Story SEPTINIUM (Chapter 5)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by XiG0, Mar 22, 2018.

1. XiG0

XiG0 Tentacle Wrangler

-----------------------------------

This is a story written by Xigo. Don't make a story with a different name with a similar idea or steal this story/idea and publish it here or somewhere else.

Plagiarism isn't cool man, get your own ideas.

[​IMG]

Just some information before the chapter starts. In the Mining Facility, not only humans work there, also workers of other races. Unlike in game, where the facility only has human miners. There are also many branches of Mining Facilities, this one's called the Ark Branch because it's occupied by The Ark. That's all, enjoy the chapter!

[+] CHAPTER 5 [+]
    Moontant

Erchius Mining Facility, The Ark Branch

Raena and the crew went around the facility. The light were flickering and the power source is barely functioning. They went over to the door that lead to the mines. Milli went over to the lever that opens the door and pulled it.

"Hm, it's not working." Milli kept switching the lever. "Systems must be down."

"Fuck..." Ethyl clenched his fist, and tried to use his gauntlet on the door. "I can't break it either."

Sineeda cleared his throat. "Guysss." He pointed up the vent. "That mussst be a way over the door."

"Good eye, Sineeda." Ethyl walked over to the vent and opened it with the manipulator. He and Milli jumped and got into the vent.

"They're pretty high jumpers..." Raena looked at them go in.

"Do you require asisstance?" Sineeda offered Raena help to lift her up to the vent.

Raena sighed and looked up to the vent. "I hate being short." She turned to Sineeda and nodded.

Sineeda lift her up to the vent and Raena climbed in with the others. "I'll catch up to you, jussst be sssure to open the doorsss." Sineeda patiently crossed his arms.

"Of course, Sin." Ethyl looked back. "We won't forget about ya."

Ethyl and the group crawled through the vents, looking for a way out.

"Psst, hey!" Raena called out to Milli.

"Mhm?" Milli looked back, but kept crawling.

"Does Ethyl always curse?"

"Trust me on this, there's not a single mission Capt'n has cursed a lot."

"I can hear you two..." Ethyl thought, as he finds a flashing red light through the cracks of the vent. "That should be way."

He hits the vent open and gets down. Raena and Milli follow him down. Ethyl looked around and then back at the door behind him. He went over it and knocked the door. "Sin, you there?"

"Yesss." Sineeda replied from behind the door. "Patiently waiting."

"There's the lever, I think." Milli walks over to the lever and pulls it.

"W-Wait, you just can't pull–" The lights turned on and the door opened, cutting Raena's sentence. "that..."

They hear banging on the locker nearby. Ethyl pulled his sword up from the scabbard a bit, Sineeda pointed his rifle towards the locker, and Milli brought a few throwing knives out.

"Where'sss your bow again, Milli?" Sineeda looked over to Milli.

"I had it repaired remember?" Milli replied, as Ethyl walks over to the locker. The banging stopped when he was about to open it.

Raena takes her spear from her back, prepared to fight. Ethyl opens the locker and sees a miner sitting down and hiding his face on his knees and arms. "Hey, everythin' alrigh–"

The miner looked up, and jumped at Ethyl with a dagger. He pushed him back as he saw what the miner has become, a mutant creature of pink and red like his inside were out.

"Wings of Kluex what the hell!?" Milli stepped back, widening her eyes as she saw the monster. Raena jumped, startled by what she saw.

"Sineeda!" Ethyl pushed the monster back and Sineeda shot it. The monster was still alive, so Ethyl draws his sword out and decapitated it.

"What was that...?" Raena looked over at the dead creature.

"A moontant, A result to enough exposure to a cursed Erchius Crystal." Ethyl sheathes his sword back in his scabbard and looked over to Raena. "These guys aren't supposed to turn into this... Unless the Lethia Corp didn't slay the Erchius Ghost properly, but that's pretty unlikely."

Ethyl kneels and examines the corpse. "Nasty, I killed a Hylotl..."

Groaning of more creatures can be heard from the other door. The door opens and four more got out. Sineeda aimed his rifle and shot three of them at once. The fourth however ran past Sineeda, going for Raena. "Hey! I'm over here!!" Sineeda roared at the moontant.

Raena got her spear up, but before she could even fight Ethyl has already shot it with his gun.

"...I can take care of myself." Raena puts her spear back on her back.

"You're welcome." Ethyl nodded at her, then Sineeda interfered.

"Thisss isss not the time to fight." Sineeda pulled Ethyl's collar to the door to the next room.

"Hmph, you're lucky you're one of my first mates." Ethyl crossed his arms.

"Milli and I are your only matesss..." Sineeda corrected.

"Shut the fuck up man."
    Meanwhile, ???

"I've done what you've tasked, master." A man's weak sounding voice echoes through a hall. That man kneeled as he looked up at his "master." "The miners of The Ark's mining facility should be dying and mutated by now."

"Very good, I suppose." The master with a female voice replied. "Although, I would like to know what you did to mutate the miners."

"Ah, master, I've released an erchius ghost into the facility to–"

"Fool!" The master stood up from her chair, cutting the man's sentence. "That will kill all of them, I tasked you to kill everyone EXCEPT humans!"

The man widened his eyes then looked down, begging for forgiveness. "Forgive me master! I am truly sorry for my.. .s-stupidity!"

The female master walked over to the kneeling man. "You are forgiven..."

The man smiled in relief. But then tears filled his eyes as he heard a sword drawing out from its scabbard.

"However, we are no longer in need of your service." The female master put her sword just above the man's neck. "We...'thank' you."

"Goodbye."
    Back to Ethyl and his crew

Raena walked in an open door, and saw another moontant. She was about to slay it, but Ethyl shot it dead once again.

"I can barely fight because of you..." Raena puts her spear back in frustration.

"I am at your service, Ma'am." Ethyl bowed slightly and mocked. "I am just showing... 'respect'."

"Then respect the fact that I can fight too!!" Raena yells at Ethyl.

"Oh please." Ethyl rolled his... 'eyes.'

"Do I have to pull you again, Ethyl?" Sineeda looked down at Ethyl with a threatening look.

"No..." Ethyl turned and kept walking. "Let's keep moving."

He opened the door to the next room, and was greeted by a bullet going to Milli. She deflects it with her throwing knives. A male miner is seen on the corner, thinking that more moontants came through the door.

"Chill lad, it's just us!" Milli raised her wings.

"Oh, I thought it were more moontants..." The miner pointed his gun back down, and noticed the Matter Manipulator on Raena's belt. "Hey, are you a protectorate?"

"Yeah!" Raena stepped closer as the miner felt relieved.

"We're saved!" The miner thankfully holds Raena's hands as Raena giggles.

"Ugh. what..." Ethyl mumbled and looked away.

"Are there more through that door?" Raena pointed over to the door to the next room.

"Yes, just one... But he's a bit bulky and–"

Raena opened the door, cutting the miner's sentence. The moontant had a hammer and a weightlifter's body. Raena got her spear out and charged at the moontant.

"She's fast!" Milli perks her head up, watching Raena go.

The moontant's attacks were slow, but it took many hits for it to go down with her spear. She dodged its downward smash with its hammer and Raena threw her spear at its head. The moontant kneeled and dropped dead, then she pulls the spear out of its head.

"Nice!" Milli raised her fist up, as Sineeda gave a short applause. "Good going Raena~!"

"Smug... Bastard..." Ethyl mumbled as he crossed his arms.
    [​IMG]
    (Game: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

"Come on, let's keep going." Raena moved her hand, signalling them to follow.

Ethyl, along with the crew and miner followed her deeper into the facility. Ethyl rolled his 'eyes' and followed them from behind.