1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Seed Makers taking a while and another issue

Discussion in 'Support' started by Iris_Nightshade, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Iris_Nightshade

Iris_Nightshade Intergalactic Tourist

Hi. I know seed makers take some time to produce seeds but three of my seed makers are still making the seeds and it's been almost a month in game. I'm just concerned if it should be taking this long. I can't remember what products I put in there to make more seeds, so I really don't want to break them and lose the stuff I put in there. On another note sometimes when I take a while to start my game after loading it up my character starts doing actions with my tools or moving across the screen without me pressing any buttons. It's never done this until recently this year but not when I first got the game.
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it still continues. I restarted my computer and the game but the issue remains. I have not used any mods if that helps.
    Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

• Doogaroo

Doogaroo Poptop Tamer

Going from the wiki at least, certainly sounds like a bug..

Iris_Nightshade likes this.
      • Iris_Nightshade

Iris_Nightshade Intergalactic Tourist

Darn...thanks tho! I just went ahead and destroyed them, then placed them down again :/ Haven't put seeds in them yet to see if the bug repeats.

UPDATE:
        Placed seeds in the seed maker, works fine now!

Last edited: May 10, 2018