REQUEST Seed Machine

Discussion in 'Mods' started by WirlWind, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
?

Would you use a seed machine mod?

1. Yea

58.3%
  2. Nay

8.3%
  3. Undecided

33.3%
  1. WirlWind

WirlWind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

::EDIT:: Ok, just ignore this. Turns out I was just told incorrect info by a bunch of people, there IS a seed machine in the game already :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Kamirose

Kamirose Big Damn Hero

A seed maker exists in the game, so you wouldn't need to modify anything else.

I don't think it gives more seeds for higher quality crops, though. That'd be a nifty function.

• roy80bill

roy80bill Void-Bound Voyager

This... actually IS in the game. http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Seed_Maker
        You get the recipe at Farming lvl 9, so I can understand why there's a bunch of people who don't know it's a thing, but it is.

• Oyakodown

Oyakodown Subatomic Cosmonaut

You just need to play the game more, dude.

taintedwheat likes this.
          • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I think CA was fair in making the seed hopper/maker come later in the game. Toward the end you start getting toward end-game stuff, and not having to pay for your seeds as much is one of them.

• WirlWind

WirlWind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well shit :rofl:

I haven't gotten that far, but I've had multiple people tell me there wasn't one in the game. I guess I'll pull my head in :p

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Hahah, don't worry about it. Everyone mucks up once in awhile, try looking at the wiki for the game, it has a good grasp for anyone needing a easy-to-read walk-through for the most part.