Seed Catalogue

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Phea, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

It would be nice if there was something like a seed catalogue which you could keep in your house (or maybe just at Pierre's) from which you could buy seeds for all seasons. Of course, it would have to be limited to what you can buy from Pierre's General Store/the Oasis and would cost money, but it would be really helpful for planning for the next season/redesigning the greenhouse and so forth.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i agree, it'd be way more comfortable to order seeds to plant on the farm right away, instead of having to walk to Pierre's and Oasis
      i'm using a mod to slow down timespeed, and use extended minecarts, making desert free, but i understand how people without mods feel
      plus for me it'd be better to order seeds while busy with a lot of other stuff, too
      .... my memory is not very good due to brain damage, so when i forgot to get to Pierre's/Oasis again, i can now order it from that catalogue

i always tend to make different farms for each character, to make them themed differently and try to make it more efficient
      so i'm always doing thinking work
      mods are nice, sure, but not everyone can or wants to use them, so they should get the chance to enjoy things that can be done by modding, too
      plus the fact that some mods may either be incomplete or not work with some others
      so i rather want CA not count on mods too much

but yeah, we have 2 catalogues of making our house look better, this would be a new convenience :)
      i fill half my greenhouse (modded, so it's much bigger) with crops that keep growing, and plant seasonal crops outside, even with that huge greenhouse free to be used for me, either for money or cookings and quests and such (ha..ha...ha, very funny asking me for a potato when it's not even time yet, or when i didn't have the money yet, and fishing becomes available the 2nd day on a new character, so i can buy many seeds after 2nd day spent on fishing)

Phea likes this.