1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Secret Note 14 Glitched? (Please post if it has worked for you or not!)

Discussion in 'Support' started by appple, May 5, 2018.

1. appple

appple Space Hobo

Hey everyone! I've been trying to figure out if Secret Note #14 is glitched, as some people are getting it and some aren't and I don't know if it's because we aren't doing it right or if it's a glitch!

#14 Is the "I have hidden something behind the community center" note, and it involves finding a statue behind the community center. Some users say they find something blocking the way (not the block behind the clock but further to the right behind the community center) and when they hit it they get the statue. Others (like myself) have nothing blocking the way even after having found the note, and hitting everywhere leads to no statue.

• SS396

SS396 Space Hobo

I was able to find it I walked as far south as I could to the back wall, and walked right while swinging my pickaxe wildly. Theres something else that kinda sticks up in the middle that prevents you from walking the full length of the back wall of the building, but the statue is further to the right near the fence.

The one I can't seem to get is behind lewis' house, its like its not there, I've spent hours swinging behind there and nothing. Also can't find one last note, the others seemed to come really fast once I had the magnifying glass.

• wheeloch

wheeloch Tentacle Wrangler

I also noticed something blocking the way in the middle, but that is it. I can walk freely aside from that, and have tried hitting every block behind the Community Center, but I've gotten nothing.

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

• wheeloch

wheeloch Tentacle Wrangler

Okay, that's good to know. Thank you!

margotbean likes this.
          • HenryTheHydra

HenryTheHydra Intergalactic Tourist

I walked where the top right corner of the community center. then just used my pick there. Basically right above the sign that says pelican town. Hope this helps