Sebastian's 10 heart romance event might be bugged Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jagore, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I got Sebastian to 10 hearts, gave him flowers (3 times) and keep going to his house after 8 PM like the wiki says should trigger his 10 heart event. This is during fall with no rain. Done this every day for a week or so. Still no cutscene. someone else reported in another thread it didnt trigger till AFTER you were already married. The event seems a bit buggy.

• Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

did you give him the flowers from piare yet?

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

yes, 3 of them to be exact. Each time he says he accepts and didnt know I felt the same way he did.

• thosbeans

thosbeans Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the exact same issue, I thought that maybe it bugs out if you give him the flowers before reaching 10 hearts but that seems rather odd.

• Larka_

Larka_ Space Hobo

Me too! I got 10 hearts and had to wait for winter to end to get the 8 hearts rain scence on the beach. Once I got that I tried several times to get the 10 heart scene but no luck. I've got married now and it still hasn't triggered!

• Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

im seeing a fimiler proplem here

everyone who has proplems with the 10 heart seenes have givin the npc more then 1 flower

im gonna tell ape about this to see if he can fix it

• thosbeans

thosbeans Void-Bound Voyager

I was gonna say if anybody can reach Ape to maybe bring it up, you can message him on facebook and he usually replies quite quickly, or by email. Hopefully he can sort it out.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I made a bug forum post, steam forum, reddit post, twitter post, and a formal bug report on the issue. :p

No idea which ones of these he uses but I'm sure he has seen something xD

Hopefully we will see some fixes for v 1.06 or something.

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

My 10 hearts event triggered just fine, but I was surprised to get the 8 heart event after having been married to him for a year lol That was awkward.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I think thats because his 8 heart event requires you to be at a specific place during a storm. Its conditions are more obscure then most.

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, I just thought the event would be "cancelled" after marriage or something.