Sebastian 6-heart event on Wiki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by endly, Jan 26, 2020.

1. endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i chose Warrior but i think the class won't matter until we fight the Final Boss.
    on the wiki, the second phase is "Attack and then shield from the skeleton".
    the narration says the skeleton lunges at me but when i attack, the skeleton "was too quick" and whacked my butt. i got "B" score in the end.
    i think i should've shielded it. unless the scenario for the skeleton is randomized.
    is this also happened to you? if so, can someone edit the wiki page?
    this is just a notice, i will remove this topic after some clarification or at least a week if there's no new info.

update : i think i understand now, the wiki is a bit misleading (at least for me). it meant that we choose to "engage" the skeleton in a battle and not actually attack it (as if "hit" it), then when it lunges we choose again to shield. i was mislead because the wiki compiles the two phases as one, that made me think that the battle would progress in two phases in a single fight.

i hope this would help other confused players like me.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Since it is a wiki, you can always just edit the page if you feel it is confusing and needs clarification.

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i don't know how to do it, and in my experience for other indie games that has a wiki (i.e. UnderRail etc.), usually only the mod or people chosen by the mod by white-listing their IP address who can edit the pages (by default, the mod blacklists all visitors' IP to edit). but i will try it, thanks, at least i'll put it on the page's discussion/talks.