RELEASED Seasonal Outfits for Diverse Stardew Valley 1.1.0

Merges Diverse Stardew Valley with seasonal outfits for both diverse and vanilla villagers.

1. Mycenia

Mycenia Void-Bound Voyager

Most I've been able to frankenstein together, like a 10Kcats Jas and Seb swimsuits and Abigail's Spring rain w/hat. But that one is the only source for her natural hair, without a bow, which is what I used for her Flower Dance portrait. Never worked with pixel art until yesterday. I have even more respect for artists now. My poor eyes hate me.

• Mycenia

Mycenia Void-Bound Voyager

I thought I would offer some of what I worked on this last weekend up for anyone who wants to fill in some gaps in what's available, for now. I've done (or just assigned) all the festival outfits for Jas (10KCats), Demetrius, Caroline, and Abigail so far. Plus added a sprite sheet for Abigail's Spring Outdoor Rain (with hat) and Jas's Winter Indoor, without bow. I had to scratch make Demetrius' Egg Festival and Luau portraits. I'm not artist, but I matched them as closely as I could. The zips have all the sprites for each character (they are my back-ups), so there will be some redundant files in there. They will need to be manually dropped in and double check the names. I'm dyslexic and using standard Seasonal Outfits atm so there could be adjustments needed there.

I plan to add Seb, Robin, Maru, and Leah, so they will be gone over, but if there is anything in particular someone wants, I can try to hash it out.

Attached Files:

Medicell and ekurian like this.
      • kotanya

kotanya Void-Bound Voyager

so i like, really love this mod and everything about it!!! however, i was *mildly* irked by sandy being highly saturated compared to the others so i edited her portraits and animation sheet to fit my low saturation needs,,, thought someone else might enjoy them so, here... also an extra of her red bc.... she looks good in it? :p

Attached Files:

Medicell likes this.
        • dorkousfarming

dorkousfarming Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I honestly had waited for this mod just to make seasonal outfits and diverse mod together easily! ;v;

...But there's something that I noticed while I was playing a while back. My farmer is currently in summer, and Marnie's summer clothing is the same as Marnie's spring clothing in the previous season, yet her portrait when I talked to her is her blue shirt. (I'm using Hugbeam version of her jsyk).

• Airyn

Airyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, dorkousfarming! Yeah, there's a few bugs at the moment - a lot of people involved with the mod have been busy with IRL stuff, so things have been slow. I don't know when a proper update will be available, but for now, here's a copy of the file you're missing - just overwrite the file in Marnie's character sprites folder and you should be good to go :)

Attached Files:

• dorkousfarming

dorkousfarming Void-Bound Voyager

thank you! and oof, hope the people involved in these mods are doing okay! but again, thank you Airyn! ;v;

• PKpixel

PKpixel Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, newbie here

I've been converting the Diverse Stardew sprites for the Seasonal Outfits mod for my own use and after completing several sprite sheets it dawned on me to check the forums to see if anyone else had the same idea. I've already made complete conversions for several characters (Abigail, Alex, Caroline, Demetrius, Elliot, Emily, Haley, Harvey, Kent, Maru, & Sebastian).
                I've also made new festival portraits that were missing from the Seasonal Outfits mod.

I plan on finishing the rest and I can upload them here for you if you would like to use them in this mod. :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
                • midnightsky

midnightsky Void-Bound Voyager

I have the modded option for all of the characters who can be modded, however, most are still vanilla. Any idea what may be wrong?

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Two things come to mind:
                    Do you have any other mod that might be trying to load portraits? Content Patcher can sometimes just give up and load the vanilla files if it detects multiple entries trying to change the same thing.

Or: for characters that have different options, you have to change the config to reflect that option. Ergo, for Maru, you'd need it to say "Notsnufffie" instead of just "modded" since there's two modded options for her.

If it's not either of those, then I can only wish you luck, sorry!

• cel10e

cel10e Void-Bound Voyager

cel10e updated Seasonal Outfits for Diverse Stardew Valley with a new update entry:

Diverse Stardew Valley 1.1 now released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• feedingonwind

feedingonwind Big Damn Hero

Does anyone know if this is still being maintained? It looks like the file has been deleted from the owners Dropbox, and the link to Nexus gives a "not found" error. Love this mod, hope it hasn't been abandoned.