RELEASED Seasonal Outfits for Diverse Stardew Valley 1.1.0

Merges Diverse Stardew Valley with seasonal outfits for both diverse and vanilla villagers.

1. cel10e

cel10e Void-Bound Voyager

Seasonal Outfits for Diverse Stardew Valley is here!

[​IMG]

This mod combines the Seasonal Villager Outfits, created by Tanpoponoko, ParadigmNomad and a large community of artists, with the ongoing Diverse Stardew Valley project, created by notsnufffie, SarahSyna, and a large community of artists of its own. The seasonal variant outfits, portraits and sprites for this content pack were created in large part by tenthousandcats, Airyn, leilacrystal, brontitall and hugbeam; a full list of artist credits is included in the download.

In this content pack, both vanilla and modded versions of nearly every character are included — only Clint, Linus, Pam, and Pierre currently have just vanilla versions. The mod is configurable to toggle each character between complete sets of vanilla and modded-variant seasonal outfits; some characters even have multiple modded versions! This toggle functionality is provided by the config.json file.

>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
      karcea, Medicell, WilliamZ and 8 others like this.
    • MasterYoba

MasterYoba Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much to everyone involved with this! Looking forward to using it in my game :)

cel10e and tenthousandcats like this.
      • kitann

kitann Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for doing this! Makes using diverse + seasonal outfits so much easier :DD I did notice one bug though, for the Gunther vanilla character sprites you actually have the portraits in there which makes him glitch out. I hope this was the right place to mention that!

• piratesswoop

piratesswoop Void-Bound Voyager

If I download this, does it download all of the diverse portraits in addition to the seasonal outfits?

• syster

syster Space Hobo

Absolutely lovely! Thank you so much.

• MasterYoba

MasterYoba Void-Bound Voyager

It does, although you will need to select those options in the config file (the character & portrait files will let you know what visuals you are choosing between)

• Valkyr

Valkyr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, sorry to bother you but Lewis's sprite turns white at festivals and i don't think that's normal. Abby's sprite also turns white whenever she wears a specific dress, white with rounded black lapels

• nakakita

nakakita Void-Bound Voyager

Robin and Carolyn turned vanilla during the fall Stardew Valley Fair. I have modded versions configured for both. the sprites were correct, but the portraits were wrong.

• Kindcore

Kindcore Intergalactic Tourist

I have also noticed the above issues. George and Evelyn’s sprites seem to turn white as well for the Flower dance at least, or phase back and forth if I visit town that day. And for some reason Caroline’s vanilla hat and nohat spring portraits are reversed in the original download. (I just renamed them, but thought I’d mention it.)

Another issue I seem to have is Robin and Lewis being white in the opening cutscene, which didn’t happen on my first new game after installing the mod but somehow has done every time after that. The rest of the cutscenes are fine, apart from the one heart event I’m sure you know about - I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing so I’m just gonna be vague there. :wut: I have tried reinstalling as well as uninstalling all my other mods and then reinstalling to no effect. I guess SDV maybe was updated at some point? ...I’m not really sure how to check that because I’m not very good at this stuff at all. :oops:

...Sorry for meandering, and MASSIVE thanks for making this mod, I adore it, it’s why I registered here, I wouldn’t play half as much SDV without it, you’re the absolute best, everyone who contributed to it.<3

• partariothegoth

partariothegoth Void-Bound Voyager

oy, just found this mod after I edited Sam to be a redhead (because, much as I love diverse stardew valley, vanilla had the perfect amount of gingers, and I was missing that gorgeous hair color in my game)
                      Also, thanks a bunch for including albino Demetrius, since the continuation didn't include it, and I don't know how to convert .xnb files.

• tannisin

tannisin Void-Bound Voyager

this is amazing, great job!
                        the only issue i've noticed so far is that the mod won't allow me to toggle modded Maru to notsnuffie's version.. every time i try the mod automatically resets to the default which is acerbicon's version

can anyone help?

• partariothegoth

partariothegoth Void-Bound Voyager

same issue here

• zmbie

zmbie Void-Bound Voyager

hi! you're most likely spelling the name wrong. it's notsnufffie, with three f's. i had the same problem and it drove me nuts. hope this helped!

• zmbie

zmbie Void-Bound Voyager

oh, yeah. speaking of issues. whenever i load up, smapi gives me a notif saying it ignored haley's summer indoor variant. i checked through the files, and i think i found the problem. i've set her summer variant to be indoors, so she's wearing a cute pink dress. the dress would be matched with a pretty pink hat when it's raining, which i noticed was missing in her portrait files! rather than the hat it was the same portraits of haley with, well, no hat. then her purple version sprites seemed to be missing as well...Is there a way for me to fix this? Like redownloading the mod so the files properly transfer?

• tannisin

tannisin Void-Bound Voyager

thank you, i'll try that!

edit: it worked!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
                                • peachyfarm

peachyfarm Orbital Explorer

I'm having the same issue as zmbie TwT

• BrintheHufflepuff

BrintheHufflepuff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is anyone else having trouble with Penny's sprite? It won't change from the vanilla sprite no matter what I do...

• zmbie

zmbie Void-Bound Voyager

You've loaded the game up once and made the config, right? Then changed Penny to "modded"? If you messed around with the content file, you might have to fix it manually or uninstall n reinstall the mod to fix that.

• Mycenia

Mycenia Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering about the 10KCats variation of Jas, Winter-Indoor. The portrait doesn't have a hat, but the sprite sheet does. Is that an oversite or a purposeful substitution?

• zmbie

zmbie Void-Bound Voyager

must be an oversite! There's a few of them in this mod. Hopefully an update comes along that fixes 'em!