1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Searching for other players to start a new game

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Foxx1304, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Foxx1304

Foxx1304 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everyone :).
    I am looking for other players to start a multiplayer game . Ive seen many other threads but most of them are too old or arent actif anymore . Thats why i made a new thread . Anyway i am from belgium so i am looking for someone who is around Gmt+1 zone . As most of the players i really enjoy the game but its a bit lonely by my self .
    If you want to add me on steam -> foxx1304 or just answer the thread . Hope to hear tou soon . Greetz Foxx1304

2. Washington209

Washington209 Space Hobo

Sure! I want to try out Multiplayer, I have added you steam Id is Washington

3. DrTrike

DrTrike Aquatic Astronaut

Id like to play with you i am DrTrike in steam

4. czirosan

czirosan Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm up for playing with someone, especially if you're starting from scratch, feel free to add me on steam: czirek

5. Zanarock

Zanarock Void-Bound Voyager

Sent you guys friend requests, I'm a newer player looking to make some friends. ID is JuJuBinks

6. Adobokitty

Adobokitty Space Hobo

Hello! I'd love to start a whole new game in multiplayer. Steam is adobokitty. Hope to play with u in the future! Sadly my time zone is Pacific Time. Feel free to add me guys. :)

7. Mitsu_5643

Mitsu_5643 Space Hobo

Sure, that sounds fun my steam user is Mizustune_5643.

8. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have a small server running without mods and its kinda free to join i guess :)
    20XXkiller or reepicheep alike on steam btw.