1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Searching by build?

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by BFab64, Feb 8, 2016.

1. BFab64

BFab64 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi all, I'm kinda new here and I think I want to explore the modding scene a little, but I'm hesitant. I haven't seen many mods state which build they work with (or if they are I'm just dumb and missing it), and I don't know anything about reverting to previous versions.

Basically, I'm wondering if there's any possible way to filter mods based on their supported build of the game? I.e. searching specifically for mods that work with Glad Giraffe, et cetera.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

There's a category 'outdated mods'.
    In a perfect world, all outdated mods that aren't being updated would be found here, and none outside of this category. Obviously, this is not the case. Not being able to change the category of your own mods doesn't help; only forum moderators or admins can do so.

I suggest you filter the mods by the last update, and then look for mods that were updated after the date of a game update (keep in mind some mods could be updated for an unstable build and still work fine on the stable build).
    It's not a great workaround, but perhaps it will help you filter out outdated mods.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    BFab64 likes this.