SDV Mobile Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrKiDD0, Apr 19, 2019.

1. MrKiDD0

MrKiDD0 Void-Bound Voyager

So,I just downloaded SDV in my android.It hard to find mods that are suitable for android especially map and greenhouse.If possible, can anybody make mods for android? ( sorry for my bad English)

Or you can just share any mods that work in android (especially map)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
    • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Almost all mods depend upon SMAPI which is not android compatible. What you ask is not possible.

The only kind of mods that might work are XNB Edits, which carry significant risks with using them, and is generally not recommended anymore. Also, depending on when they were made, they might not work anymore either, if the specific files the XNB edits alter have changed since the edit was released. But, at least until (or even IF) SMAPI is released for Android, it's as close as you're going to get.

You can check the Mods forum for XNB Edits, and Nexus Mods as well. Just be aware that you are risking corrupting your game by doing so. In worst case, it could require a complete delete and reinstall.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

BentFX likes this.
      • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

• MrKiDD0

Thanks,I almost give up finding a suitable mod :)

• MaloHD

MaloHD Intergalactic Tourist

I can confirm XNB edits work aslong as only sprites and portraits are being tampered with. Others can make the game unusable or even delete a save.

• fadedwaif

fadedwaif Orbital Explorer

i've modded the crap out out of my android phone, smapi, content patcher, etc.

it's absolutely possible :)

• MrKiDD0

Yeah,now I can use many mod such as tractor mod and seasonal outfit

• Lorraynne

Lorraynne Void-Bound Voyager

How?

• shadowslasher410

shadowslasher410 Seal Broken

• RicknRollDickHole

RicknRollDickHole Space Hobo

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022