1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Screen freezes but not game

Discussion in 'Support' started by apple_sanderson, Sep 3, 2017.

1. apple_sanderson

apple_sanderson Void-Bound Voyager

: XBOX ONE ISSUE :

This has happened 5 times now. I'm planting seeds on my farm (basic layout) and the screen will freeze. The game, however, will still be running. I can hear my character moving around and the menus all work. I just can't see anything.

The first time it happened, I waited about 4ish minutes, thinking it would fully crash, and then the screen snapped back to working. This is the only time waiting worked.

The second time, I waited over 10 minutes, and nothing happened. Ended up closing the game to restart.

The third time, I kept running around doing random presses, and the screen instantly snapped to working when I got on my horse.

The fourth, was exactly like the second time.

This fifth and most recent time, I tried to run to my horse again, and couldn't find him. I did make it into my house, but even that did not fix the issue.

Notes: I have been planting seeds every time it has occurred. It has happened in different seasons, I'm currently in Spring, year 4. I'm playing on Xbox One (special Forza console, but I doubt that matters). This is the same file I had the "can't load past the intro screen" issue with that was patched out.

Some farm details: I'm married to Leah and I have every building from Robin and the beach warp tower. The basic farm is my layout. I have a large sprinkler set up and 5 Junimo huts.

It doesn't always happen. I'll replay and plant seeds in that same spot and be fine.
    Any clue on what's up?

emperorstoast likes this.