1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Science [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by I Said No, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan20000

Evan20000 Void-Bound Voyager

2. juliopeludo

juliopeludo Starship Captain

I have a couple of questions, how do i get the basic atomic matter and plasma?

3. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

Sounds pretty intresting time to try it. >~<

4. juliopeludo

oops, nevermind that question, i found them :) but now i have a new question, how do i get the elements like hydrogen and nitrogen and such?

5. VoidSeeker

VoidSeeker Master Chief

From chemistry set, of course...

6. juliopeludo

aaahhhhh duuuhhhh lol, thanks! i always thought it was a decorative thing! anywho, i'm good to go now, though i got another question to harass you with, where/how do i get sulphur? i can't seem to find it in the chemistry set or in any of the other crafting tables...

7. VoidSeeker

VoidSeeker Master Chief

It's a subproduct of coal cracking in arc smelter. And also you can get some from sifter. Maybe there are some more recipes, but I only know this two.

8. juliopeludo

awesome! thank you for all your help good sir![DOUBLEPOST=1432671498][/DOUBLEPOST]hello so another question to bother you all with, how exactly do i do the wiring for the arc smelter and the generators? i've looked up the wiring guide, its all a bit confusing, and i've tinkered around with it quite a bit but can't seem to figure it out... if anyone could help me understand how to do it, that'd be great!

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  9. juliopeludo

starbound.PNG

this is my set up i have, i've tried connecting them all in different ways, still can't seem to get it to work

10. VoidSeeker

VoidSeeker Master Chief

Maybe three generators is not enough? I can't remember the exact power usage of the arc smelter, but if you supply less than it need, it will not work.

11. juliopeludo

okay i'll try that, the smelter requires 8u of power, and the generators provide 3... but i'll throw on a 4th and see what happens, does the wiring at least look right?

12. ViperX94

ViperX94 Tentacle Wrangler

Loving this mod, only ask 1 thing: improve and add onto the power generator/storage/using items. Base Defense could be truelly epic and amazing with this mod....also, which ores/w.e work with fission reactor? also...cant seem to get the 10k and 5v discharge bats to work...maybe wired em wrong so ill try again, but overall this mod is amazing. i prefer it over my others.Thank you so much for all the hard work, wish i could help make this even better. :c[DOUBLEPOST=1433419602][/DOUBLEPOST]Or could someone point me into the direction of doing what i asked myself? i got the time to work 24/7 on it, and i promise much more useable stuff like traps, dif turrets, dispensers, etc. I love this game because its way more realistic then terraria and gives freedom unlike most other games. I noticed the author of this mod hasnt spoken since may 2nd....worries me a little. I dont want to see this mod die...

13. cellispere

cellispere Big Damn Hero

Hi! Lovely looking mod you have here and I think my friend will enjoy it (I hope), but I seem to have run into a problem with it. I've talked to the apex scientist and acquired the ability to download schematics, however I've found that now if I remove the mod and then try to use S.A.I.L. the game crashes with no error. Is there a safe way of removing the mod that I'm not seeing, instead of just yanking it out of the folder? Thankfully, returning the mod to the mod's folder allows me to talk to S.A.I.L. again. (I'm mostly concerned if I eventually need to remove the mod for some unforeseeable reason.)

14. VoidSeeker

VoidSeeker Master Chief

Are the mod-related techs or upgrades switched off in S.A.I.L.?

15. cellispere

cellispere Big Damn Hero

Hm, I didn't see an option to do that, other then "Remove downloads". Unfortunately the problem turned into something far bigger then just that. My friends attempted to enter the outpost and immediately crashed, and afterwards became stuck as they would immediately crash when they tried to reboot the game and enter the universe we were trying to play in (since they were still seen as being in the outpost). We think it had something to do with the Ape Scientist that would give the data downloads. In the end, we had to remove two mods in order for the game/multiplayer to work, this being one of them. It's a shame, it does look like a good mod. :(

16. Kwplayer1234

Kwplayer1234 Big Damn Hero

The fuck is a signal node

17. Morlunapp

Morlunapp Void-Bound Voyager

A signal node is the blue/red circle when you're holding the wire tool (blue = input, red = output).

I have a problem with the DNA analyzer, I have tried many DNA combination, but none seems to work, I always get a "Combination failed".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  18. Kwplayer1234

Kwplayer1234 Big Damn Hero

thank you very much for the advice it really helped

19. ViperX94

ViperX94 Tentacle Wrangler

Need.....update...plox T_T

20. cyoung1112

cyoung1112 Yeah, You!

where do i create microchips and such?

Thread Status: