Digital Saviours of the Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Captain Teo, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Captain Teo

Captain Teo Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, excuse the unimaginative title. A friend bought Starbound for me when 1.0 released and I fell in love with it, and we've developed a habit of playing it every week when we can. I ended up taking it upon myself to draw our characters and finally finished that today (I wanted to paint a proper background for it, but I've been fixing this up for the last two weeks, so I need to start on something else before I go nuts). I present to you Lacerta, the reluctant Squishfish (me), and Guy, the hyperactive Fluffy Peck.

Starbound1.png

This was actually my first time properly drawing a bird. I already hate beaks. (Sorry, Avians.) I also drew a version with almost every Hylotl armour variant because I couldn't decide, but the Pond armour came out best, hence Lacerta looking like he's fresh out of the academy.

Thanks for making one of my favourite games for quite a long time, Chucklefish!

(Also a link to it on my DeviantArt, if that's alright: http://take1ne.deviantart.com/art/Saviours-of-the-Universe-636340440 )

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Crossfang, Alkanthe and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Oh my gaaaaaaawd! They are so adorable! Id love to see more SB works from you!
    As for the image, you can use the spoiler tags to hide content.
    Code:
    [spoiler=spoiler title]some text here[/spoiler]
    Result:
    some text here

Captain Teo likes this.
  3. Captain Teo

Captain Teo Void-Bound Voyager

There we go. Thanks!

Aww, thank you very much! That's really encouraging. I have a few art-related things on my plate right now, but I love the Starbound characters, so I may well come back to that soon. Heck, I have a whole crew that I've gotten very attached to.

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I love the work, and id love to see more of it.

Captain Teo likes this.
  5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Adorable art! X3

Captain Teo likes this.