1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Save File Editing Guide (For solving some common issues)

Discussion in 'Support' started by ConcernedApe, Mar 19, 2016.

1. MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Pangalactic Porcupine

The game checks for the QiChallengeComplete flag to spawn that note. If you did not get credit for finishing that quest, you may not have that flag. In terms of save editing, you'll want to add the following element to the <mailReceived> list for your character:
    Code:
    <string>QiChallengeComplete</string>

• Madeliene Madness

Madeliene Madness Space Spelunker

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Buzetti

Buzetti Space Hobo

Hi guys,

I lost my chicken statue (furniture) while picking it up while having a chicken statue artifact in the backpack. It looked like it went to the backpack but it isn't there, in fact there are 2 chicken statue artifacts in my backpack now..

Can i restore the chicken statue (furniture) by editing the save file?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Ketchup Robot

Yea, here's a restored one.

Attached Files:

Buzetti likes this.
        • Buzetti

Buzetti Space Hobo

Thanks, it works!

MysticTempest likes this.
          • RuthBarder

RuthBarder Space Hobo

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I lost my space boots!! I have no clue how, I've not dropped or sold them, or anything like it! I don't know when I lost them, either, because I only usually put them on in the mines (but always have them in my inventory) so I can't just quit the day. I'm playing on Switch, so are there any ways I could possibly get them again? The guild doesn't sell them, I don't think. Thanks in advance for any help!

• Weetute

Weetute Space Hobo

First of all I’m sorry for my broken English

I found post how ti solve this in computer but I play game in mobile how should I solve this?
              I couldn’t watch shane’s event so I just decided to marry him But after giving him the pendent I get to know that I should’ve watch his event which happens before the next one or it was just a bug So now I can’t see all events permanently...This is one of most important reason I wrote this

There is a lot of bugs in mobile even excluding that one
              Letters are always cracked in the community center after collecting all the bundle and when it shows how much I sold that day
              And sometimes my items disappear when I put them to complete the bundle they are not in my bag and also not in the bundle/And when I try to move furniture it disappeared too I wanted to put a chicken statue in Shane’s room so I moved it but suddenly it disappeared It is a donation reward so I can’t get it back right?

I was ok when my items are gone somewhere else but I’m sad that I have to play the game again to see the events☹️ Really disappointed

P.S.
              I think there should be QnA or bug report in other languages too It is so difficult to report bugs for people who can’t speak English

However, thank you for reading this long stuff Have a nice day