1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Satellites Pack (Discontinued!) 9/18/17

Adds space station dungeons into the game, as well as spots for players to build their own!

1. QQuontinuum

QQuontinuum Void-Bound Voyager

Which of the mods in the pack have this issue, and how would I go about fixing those issues? @Shadow Wolf TJC Would you be opposed to a person uploading a fix on their own to the discussion forum? You mentioned in the description that you wanted any person with the skill and time to continue or add to the development so...

2. Delos-X

Delos-X Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I dunno if i'm just installing it wrong, but I'm getting this error.

[Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Player-Built Space Stations Addon - Frackin Universe. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'GasGiant2' in pathApply("/planetaryTypes/GasGiant2/satelliteProbability")
    [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Player-Built Space Stations Addon - Frackin Universe. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'GasGiant2' in pathApply("/planetaryTypes/GasGiant2/satelliteProbability")

I'm using the steam workshop version of Frackin' universe, I don't know if that makes a difference. Why can't it apply the patch to base? Either way, it just doesn't show up in-game - I can't see any satellites. Yes, I do clear out my universe folder in storage.

3. QQuontinuum

You might have Starbound 1.1, and that must be what's causing it. I think they changed the way cockpit.config works in the most recent version (which steam most likely has), and the mod author hasn't had time to patch it yet. He did say that he had a busy schedule and so couldn't update as much. I know Frackin Universe had a similar issue until I did the update to 1.1 (you might need to downgrade if you want to keep this mod in, at least until someone patches).

4. Delos-X

Delos-X Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaah, okay. That's quite the shame, cause this sounds like a great mod >.<

Oh well, cant wait until it's updated. thanks! Any way I could patch it manually, or does it need to be a big update?

5. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Notice: I've just gotten back from hiatus to check out the new version of Starbound. Unfortunately, an update for this mod, and nearly all of my other mods, will need to wait.

6. QQuontinuum

It's perfectly fine! Life takes priority over mods, no matter how awesome they may be.

Shadow Wolf TJC likes this.
  7. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome back :)

8. Shadow Wolf TJC

9. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Are you going to eventually make it FU compatible?

10. Shadow Wolf TJC

Unfortunately, I probably won't bother for a while, since Frackin Universe updates too frequently for my liking, and since I'm still in the process of getting my old mods updated for Starbound 1.1.

11. VasVadum

VasVadum Cosmic Narwhal

Do you at all plan to put this on steam workshop by chance?

12. Shadow Wolf TJC

Sadly, with this mod being discontinued due to the addition of player-built space stations to vanilla Starbound since version 1.3, the answer's probably "no".