1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sandbox 1.5.2

Sanbox turns Starbound into the sandbox game it was always meant to be

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

I think you need to repair your ship with the 20 core fragments.

2. yahyayahya133

yahyayahya133 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, creator of the mod, i have a problem, because when i want to download the mod form the link in the forum, it's not working, so can you sent me a file or smothing like that ?

3. IndieanaJones

IndieanaJones Void-Bound Voyager

Hey man, I'd be willing to help you work on the mod if you want. I've wanted something like this to exist ever since release, and I'd be willing to help further this mod along.

4. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

5. yahyayahya133

someone can help and send to me the mod because i can't download it with the link in the forum

6. Joseph K

7. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks for the offer. I'm currently really busy so I can't really work on modding but I'll get back to you later. I'll probably make a Discord for this mod at some point since so many people have offered help and it'll help with making the development more organized.

8. yahyayahya133

And why the mod requires supp_overhaule it's a very hardcore mod.

9. yahyayahya133

so pls we can play sandbox without supp_ouverhaule ?

10. CodeineMonty

CodeineMonty Void-Bound Voyager

Some shops in the Outpost are locked. Is there a way to unlock them since this mod removes missions?

11. RandomBlueSlime

RandomBlueSlime Space Spelunker

I don't trust Zippyshare. Can you make this a straight download? Thanks! :DD

12. RandomBlueSlime

RandomBlueSlime Space Spelunker

Regarding my previous comment, I do love the mod. I have it on Steam Workshop on another computer but need the files for it to work with this version on this computer-also my other computer has Frakin' Universe on it and this mod (so far as I've seen) is compatible. Your ship glitches at the start but then seems fine. It is just that I don't trust Zippyshare-the download site. Thanks! :DD

13. whatalovelydisaster

whatalovelydisaster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there like a guide to the new storyline for this mod? It took me ages to figure out what I was supposed to do lol

14. Joseph K

I don't think there is one. I'm gonna make some boss dungeons for this mod eventually, but I'm really busy right now, so it will be a long time.