Same sex Relationships Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by krisu50, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisu50

krisu50 Intergalactic Tourist

First off, THANK YOU for a great game. I am a long time fan of the Harvest Moon games and similar like Rune Factory and this is a great take on farming games.

One thing that has frustrated me so far, is that all of those Japanese games come embedded with Japanese mores, and it would be unthinkable to even hope for gay/lesbian relationships to be included in the game. But fot this game, Could it be possible to make it more inclusive?

I mean I have been playing for 3 hours, and so far have made little advancement with relationship, but from what I could gather from the description, it seems there is no possibility to romance partners of the same-sex.

I think it could really elevate this game to make inclusive and I would be forever grateful to be able to play the game as I am in real life instead of having to settle for heteronormative rules, as I have been so far!

Any way amazing work you've done and hope to see more of your creative projects from now on!

Toodles

• sunbean

sunbean Void-Bound Voyager

You can marry anyone that is available, regardless of gender. So yes, this feature is already there. :)

• Dunto

Dunto Guest

This has been in the game for quite a while, there's another thread on it in the Discussion forum.

Please search next time before opening another thread on the same topic. Thanks.

Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.