Sam or Alex?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheLavenderCat, Jan 28, 2017.

?

Sam (my first love and current husband) or Alex (my secret relationship)

Poll closed Feb 4, 2017.
  1. Sam

71.4%
  2. Alex

28.6%
  1. TheLavenderCat

TheLavenderCat Space Hobo

I'm currently married to Sam. We have one child, Mia. Sam was my first love, and he will always have a special place in my heart. But then, there is Alex. Alex and I have a special relationship, and I've healed his wounded heart. Same doesn't know about my feeling for Alex...
    I'm looking for opinions; should I divorce Sam for Alex, or should I end my relationship with Alex and stick with Sam?
    :unsure::love:

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

If you're asking the advice I'd give someone in real life who had a kid with someone and was thinking of divorcing them to marry someone else, I'd say stay with your spouse. It just makes sense, especially if you still have strong feelings for them.

If you're asking in the context of the game. If you're okay with Shane hating you, go for it. You always have the option of just playing them all in your mind xD

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

I'd say stick with Sam. Your kid's gonna stay with you no matter what, and Sam just seems like he'd be better father material. There's enough of an age gap between Sam and Vincent that I feel like he had to take over the father role as well as the big brother role for his little brother. Plus, your character still has strong feelings for him.

Alex, on the other hand, doesn't seem like he's ever had to take on that level of responsibility for anyone. And I'll admit that I like Sam a lot better than I do Alex. So there's that.

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

I would say stick with Sam. While you've seen the good side of Alex (meaning you've gotten past his arrogant jock façade) divorcing Sam might create problems not just with Sam, but with Vincent and Jodi too (Kent I'm not so sure on). You aren't just divorcing Sam, you are getting rid of a brother-in-law that looks up to you and friendly in-laws.

springacres likes this.