1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry 4.0 Upbeat Giraffe

The weapons of Monty Oum's RWBY

1. Zephyrsword

Zephyrsword Starship Captain

Zephyrsword submitted a new mod:

RWBYbound - weapons - The weapons of Monty Oum's RWBY

Read more about this mod...

GuardianTempest likes this.
  2. Liandra

Liandra Void-Bound Voyager

Was hoping someone would bring some RWBY over.

For some improved quality of life you can just put separate player.config files like this into the separate mod-folders and it will merge them automatically.

Code:
    {
      "__merge" : [],
      "defaultBlueprints" : {
        "tier1" : [
          { "item" : "CrescentRose" }
        ]
      }
    }

3. rambobell

rambobell Void-Bound Voyager

im having trouble installing it im doing everything i need to do if you have the time can you help

4. GuardianTempest

GuardianTempest Void-Bound Voyager

As a RWBY fan I appreciate this, it was only an inevitability.

5. Klokinator

Klokinator Big Damn Hero

6. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sprites could use some work to fit more into the artstyle of the game, but this otherwise looks great. I'll reserve my download until I actually watch the source material.

7. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Instant win... 'nough said.

Zephyrsword likes this.
  8. Zephyrsword

Zephyrsword updated RWBYbound - weapons with a new update entry:

RWBYbound - weapons - Ember Celica + Standalone Edition

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Shi No Kage

Shi No Kage Space Spelunker

Hello! I downloaded your mod however it doesn't work. There happens to be no readme file, and simply dropping all the folders in the mods folder doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? What is the installation process?

EDIT: I got it downloaded! Using this mod manager (http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/64/?tab=2&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/ajax/modfiles/?id=64&pUp=1) I was able to install it. \ Hope to see the new updates :D

EDIT2: My game seems to crash every time I try to fire your weapon, or use the scythe. Not your fault, of course. It's probably the mod manager. Is there perhaps a more proper way of installation? (no readme in the download btw)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  10. Zephyrsword

Which weapons are you trying to fire? Do you have copy of the Starbound.log when you crashed? This will show me all the errors so I can make a fix in the update. Also, the player config addition still doesn't seem to be showing the items for the craft window. I may have to push a requirement to use a mod manager or Tubala Rasa in order for it to show ingame.

11. Zephyrsword

RWBYbound - Myrtenaster + Milo weapons plus addition tweaks.

12. D4rkWolf93

D4rkWolf93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was looking at this (not tried it yet as I'm working on a mod myself) but I was thinking regarding yang's gauntlets..
    I was thinking it might be a nice idea to add a variance of a melee version (as in fists) and a range version which is a mix of shotgun / explosive flare (so one of the two)

[If shotgun it should be compressed into a rather small spread] (this is more close to her when she does melee/close-range)
    [if flare sort of idea it should be set similar to a grenade on how it hurts the environment] (this is more when she does long range)

If you feel like Crescent Rose is too big in gun version you could also add a version where the scythe is out and is using as a gun in that mode as just a additional version.

[Also when Crescent Rose is all grouped up its actually a bit smaller than what is displayed currently, not sure if this is edited in the latest updates but it could be a little smaller]

With blake's gun and sword I think you got that quite right from what I've seen, really nice work on it :)
    Weiss's Rapier seems to be done well too, can't wait to see the other varients of the dust stages.

Would LOVE to see Nora's Grenade launcher with a custom pink grenade shooting :p
    and Pyrrha's rifle / spear is done very well too I can't really see anything wrong with it.

From what I've seen though I really do like this mod and I will defiantly use this mod soon, I'm trying to get some RWBY costumes worked on and I will try and get them out for people to use soon :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    Wildaces22 and Zephyrsword like this.
  13. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

this modl ooks great but i cant get it to work can yo uplease update it so it will allow us to just drop a single file into the mods folder

14. Jimlarck

Jimlarck Void-Bound Voyager

Please forgive me if this has been answered but I can't seem to find the recipes.. Can anyone link me to where I can find them?

15. Zephyrsword

You may have to edit your player.config. I've tried making it add the recipes to the Iron Anvil automatically but still to no avail if anyone can help me with this as well as restructuring the mod, that would help things but right know I'm sort of ploughing blindly into something I've not handled before.

16. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I couldn't find the recipes, so I edited the files of the recipes so that I could find them in the Tabula Rasa. I hope you don't mind ;)

EDIT:
    This mod could use some work; the weapon seem quite underpowered, but the sprites are great. The scythe, while being collosal as it is in the show, doesn't have a very good attack animation :(
    Keep up the good work, though :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  17. Zephyrsword

New Weapon, Infrastructure changes and more.

18. EpicNomming

Thank you for this update :D

19. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Ooh, definately giving this a spin one I get into Gamma sector :3

20. EpicNomming

Weapon still seem very underpowered.... Unless I am finding the wrong ones under the tabula rasa... The scythe only does about 100 damage :(