RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Seeing as the museum is right here and.. he's going to the museum too? Either way he helps Hydris slowly makes the way inside, maybe a cooled temperature will help him recooperate.

"Huh..me too"

After finding a decent place for Hydris to rest, he pulls his letter to show him, "You here for the dig?"

(@Arra)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Aukur nods his head, more for his benefit than Fondev's. "I just wish this letter was a bit more clear as to where we are meant to meet him. I am also displeased that he did not explain that others were to be arriving. I have a feeling we are not the only ones here."

Relten likes this.
  3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Very likely we aren't, an important dig would require many different skill sets.' He continues deeper into the museum. 'Let me know if you see any indication of his presence, I shall need a moment to focus.' He stands still, waving slightly back and forth. The topaz on his staff glows dully, and he begins tapping it rythmically while muttering something under his breath, casting Third Eye.

Arra likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Behind the museum, you say? I see!" She makes her way around the building at a brisk and steady pace, eager to find out more about the strange invitation, and her role in it. What skills do they require for a job like this..and what for? "Hmm..I'm sure there are others around too. I wonder if any of them are here yet."

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke tries to keep pace with Kemilia. "I'm sure they'll be here before long; unless they get sidelined or something."

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Distracted, she replies, "Quite right." Her eyes dart about the architecture of the building, looking for any sign of an entrance. Perhaps there is more than one? Focused, and no longer interested in pleasantries or speculation, Kamilia continues her search.

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Ah.. *ow* yes, yes I am. "

8. HunterC1998

"Strange, how many others...", he starts looking around, "I'll be back" he steps outside to contemplate the situation, "Who else..."

Arra likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

As he heads to the bazaar, Gla' suddenly realizes he's forgetting something, but can't quite put his finger on it...
    He checks his belongings for something, and stumbles upon the letter...
    "That's right, I need this transformed to kliisan... Oh smautz! I've no coin!"
    He sits down frantically checks his glass storing case for something worth selling...

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

You successfully cast Third Eye, and 'see' all sorts of interesting things within the museum such as a type of large fossilized skeleton of a creature resembling a dragon hanging from the rafters. Can can also 'see' several display cases containing...something? The glass on the cases were enchanted probably enchanted to deter thievery. You also notice a couple of staircases in the back.

You see a blind dwarf and a Freorm in the rather lavishly decorated museum
    You and Fieke eventually walk to the front of the museum.
    After several close calls along the way, you eventually find yourself in front of the rather lavishly designed museum.
    You are in possession of several glass items, perhaps you could sell them for some money?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  11. HunterC1998

His brooding interrupted by noticing the red haired lady, someone accompanying her, and one other a short distance away, all heading towards the museum door, he takes off his hat and moves to open the door for them, when the red haired lady and company get to the door he says, " Got a letter as well?" Keeping to the door until the one farther out can make it, asking her the same.

12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ingold
    He ignores the person, hastily making his way through the museum, looking for the doctor. He needs explanation, now
    this doctor must think me a common fucking mercenary!

13. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He focuses, trying to find any sign of the professor, rythmically tapping his stick to produce echos.
    -------------------------------------
    Alfhild looks at the strange collection of people seemingly reaching the building at once. I guess a museum will attract all sorts of folks, huh? She taps her foot, waiting for the porter to arrive.

14. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Katie marvels at the pretty carvings around the museum's exterior before approaching the entrance. A human holds the door open for her, asking her if she has a letter. "Hello!" Katie excitedly responds. "I - oh, did you need to see my letter?" she asks, mistaking the human for an employee.

15. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He shuts the case and heads off towards the bazaar.

16. HunterC1998

"Uhh no, just", pulling his own letter, "Seems like there was plenty.." time to head in... "Go on ahead."

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

@Roland Weiss
    Turning her head to Fieke, she remarks, "It's rather lovely, isn't it? And a beast to navigate, I'm sure." Kamilia ambles through the grand entrance, her eyes open and searching for any attendants, employees, or someone who might know of Professor Ardlowe. She takes the letter out of her pocket once more and straightens it out.

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke sighs as they walk into the museum, grateful to be out of the hot sun again. "It certainly is quite the sight to see. Where I'm from, most of the buildings were crumbling from lack of maintenance; or were never rebuilt after being shelled during the great war."

19. HunterC1998

After letting all three of them through, he follows in after the only one who seemed to notice him, heading back to Hydris, "You still good? Seems we have company....feel like finding professor...." Glancing back at his letter, "Ardlowe?

@Arra

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Oh?" She turns her head to Fieke, raising her eyebrows. "Sounds interesting. It's no wonder you're an engineer, it sounds as though you had plenty to fix. You must be damn good at this point." She grins quickly before resuming her search for an able minded fellow, still continuing to walk through the main room.