RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Extending a hand while saying,"Hunter", he offers a shoulder to lean on while saying "Where to?"

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Fondev slowly makes his way to the museum, using the commotion as a reference point. Once he reaches the doors, he opens them, stepping into the (hopefully) cooler room.

3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia holds out a hand in greeting. "A pleasure, Fieke, I'm Kamilia. Kamilia Ervine. I don't know what in Sam Hill I'm useful for, but it seems we may be working together soon enough, so we can both find out." I have a pretty good idea about it, but it's no time to be throwing assets.

Relten likes this.
  4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Stuffing the letter back into her pocket, Fieke accepts the offer to shake hands. "Well, Frau Ervine, it will be a pleasure to work with you, should that be the case."

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

"Most certainly madame, it would be my pleasure."
    The Freorm smiled, as he went to the back of the cab to retrieve Alfhild's luggage.
    After a surprisingly uneventful while of walking of walking in the blazing hot sun, you eventually see the museum across the street.

Well, you also see a busted up cab and a random cowboy assisting a horrible dented robot off the pavement as well...but let's keep out focus on the museum...yes?
    The museum is most certainly colder on the inside than it is on the outside. As you continue to walk, you notice that the floor must be made of a sort of polished marble. Clearly the owners of this joint decided to spare no expense in flaunting their wealth.
    The train eventually rattles to a halt at the Jerivale Station in Downtown Nimeshee.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    HunterC1998 likes this.
  6. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Aukur enters the museum behind Fondev, and approaches the boleax. He looks about the interior unimpressed, whilst simultaneously appreciating the drop in temperature. "You there, boleax. I'm looking for somebody." @critsarecool

Relten likes this.
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ingold
    Ingold stares at the scene as he waits to cross the street. He removes his heavy coat, draping it over his shoulder, his police uniform on display for everyone to see. It is too hot for a heavy coat here. He walks past them and enters the museum

8. critsarecool

'Thank you ever so much sir, I will await you inside.' She fans herself with her book as she walks, looking concerned at the robot they hit. Alfhild continues past them, walking into the museum.
    He tries to listen for any noise indicating someone is there, after stepping out of the way of the door. New places are always difficult to map out the first time, he thinks to himself.

9. critsarecool

'Oh, me?' He turns to the voice. 'I myself am looking,' He smirks slightly at this, 'for someone as well. A professor Ardlowe, if I remember correctly.'

10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Indeed." She withdraws her hand and begins to say another courtesy, before she is interrupted.
    "Oh, we seem to have reached our stop. May we walk together to the museum? Two sets of eyes may be more useful in unknown territory, hm?" She stands up and shuffles out of the train car, pulling out the letter to read the words once more. Mumbling under her breath, she barely whispers, "National History...Ardlowe...right." Kamilia directs her eyes before her and searches for the destined building.

11. Captain Kane

"We'll find him faster if look together. Keep your eyes peeled." And with that, Aukur sets off deeper into the museum.

12. critsarecool

He follows. 'Well, I'll do my best ,' He says, smiling to himself. He trails his hand against the wall, following the deep voiced man. 'So, any idea why we were called here?'

13. Captain Kane

Aukur shrugs, tugging at a strap on his armor. "I thought I was going to be muscle for this dig, but now I see you here too for the same purpose. I'm no longer certain of what my role here is to be." He looks over his shoulder at Fondev. "Or yours, for that matter."

14. critsarecool

'It doesn't take just muscle to be powerful, child,' He says, tapping the side of his head while looking at him with cloudy eyes. He taps his stick on the ground. 'I wouldn't be too worried, you're here for a reason, you wouldn't be here otherwise.'

15. Captain Kane

Aukur narrows his eyes at Fondev, before turning back round to continue his journey into the museum. "Ah. You have affinity with magic, then. And you are... blind. I made a careless comment previously. I apologize, I did not know." Aukur wasn't really sure how sorry he actually felt, but that was the point of honor. Doing things not because you wish to do so, but because you should do so. If those two happen to correlate with each other, then fine.

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

How kind of them! She should be at the museum in no time. Katie follows the directions, cautiously avoiding the scary fast car-things on the roads.

Relten likes this.
  17. critsarecool

'Don't bother, I find it humorous. Besides, I don't find it as much of a handicap as some would think, and the professor was kind enough to write my letter in Braille as well, so it isn't as if he is oblivious to my disposition.' Fondev smiles lightly. 'I'm sure he has his reasons, just be patient and we'll find him.'

18. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Standing up, Fieke's tools made a slight rattle as one of them strikes a blocky wooden holster on her belt. "Sure thing." She steps off the train, also taking a quick look around. "If the attendant at the other station was correct. we should be behind the museum."

Relten likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris accepts the shoulder to lean on

" Hydris, and I am going to the museum. "