RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Night's landing as we speak and we are pretty much clueless on how to get around this urban jungle..I think staying the night is pretty much a sure thing..."

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke stands up from he seat. "Yeah, I agree. No need to stick around longer than we have to."

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    haynesy566 likes this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia brushes off any other words and nods eagerly, with a smile. "Fine by me! That's all I wanted to know. I think it would be wise that everyone get their eyes on the map just a bit on the way there, lest someone get lost." She shifts in her chair, watching everyone stand up. "So, though I feel there's a lot we don't know about this journey, I'm assured we won't be finding out, and I might like to get a move on as well."

4. HunterC1998

Taking his hat off and taking a second look at everyone in the room, "You all are set on getting this done and soon, huh?

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"I... I'm just excited to be a part of this at all... All my life all I've craved is to see something new... But finding something totally unseen before? That's my dream..."

6. HunterC1998

"Yeah something new for a change is actually nice, but work is work...although if I had ever read one..this is sounding more and more like a treasure hunt, and I'm liking that sound.."

7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The scholar checks his watch before speaking.
    "Good heavens, It has gotten late! Well, I suppose this meeting is now officially adjourned."

8. HunterC1998

"Alright, you mind pointing us to that inn you mentioned?"

9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Alfhild smiles lightly. 'Yes, that is something it can be used for, grinding wheat and other grains into flour. It's not the only use for it. Everything has more than one use.' She turns to the professor. 'You can keep that if you want. I will be heading to the market, if anyone wants to come.' She lifts one of her bags, rolling the other on the ground.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fondev leans forwards, using the stick to help him out of his chair. 'I will be retiring for the evening, if anyone will be so kind as to lead me to the inn, it would be greatly appreciated.'

10. HunterC1998

His eyes lit up when she mentioned the market, he had his excuse, "M-may I accompany you to the market Ma'am, I have business there as well.."

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke follows along, offering to help with Alfhild's luggage. "I'll join you. I might need a couple things as well."

12. Jareix Cryvix

"Would you mind if I were to join you miss? I have much to learn about this society and feel like I would benefit much from watching you."

13. critsarecool

'Sure, that's just fine.'
    'Thank you,' Alfhild hands her the one she's carrying, now just rolling the other. 'So, you seem to enjoy machinery,' Alfhild seems to have a bit if a glint in her eye.
    'By all means, come along, you don't have to ask.'

Relten likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke takes the bag in question, simply holding it by the handles to carry it. "Just a bit. You could say my skill in the matter is what brought me this far."

Relten likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

He slowly gets down from the chair and sprints as fast as he can over to her. Which looks a bit more like a normal casual walk over.

critsarecool and Relten like this.
  16. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Aukur rises himself. "I will lead you, Magi."

Relten and haynesy566 like this.
  17. HunterC1998

Following beside the lizard, he grabs his pack and keeps quiet following the two.

18. critsarecool

'Thank you again, Aukur.' He smiles and nods at him thankfully. 'What was the name of that Inn again, Professor?'

19. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Altim looks around, expecting someone to ask him to join them.

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia rises from her chair, subtly stretching her legs before dusting herself off. Taking a quick check of her pockets, she shrugs. "I think I'll head to the Inn as well. I'm not fit for a market, presently."

Relten likes this.