RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris shakes his head, he seems slightly defeated

" Not as far as any of us know. That's why I'm hoping that something we might find could cure me... "

He trails off as he looks towards the professor

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The scholar glances at the seran before rubbing his hands and continuing the original conversation.
    "So I suppose we are going with camels then? Very well then, I shall wire the folks at the Trader's Inn to set up a caravan of about twelve camels...Is there anything else you folks need? A place to rest up before your grand adventure? A name of a respectable supplier in gear perhaps?"

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke looks sour at this decision. "Fine, no cars. But if we're forced to ride, I would rather ride a motorcycle; surely that would be cheaper. I could even build my own with a trip to the local scrapyard; assuming this town even has one."

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"I'd say supplies..then a place to rest."

5. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

"Information on suppliers would much appreciated."

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Some directions or a map would be splendid, if at all possible. I'd like to study a bit and get my bearings before setting off toward the unknown, while we rest up of course." She drums her fingers lightly on the backs of her clasped hands.

7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

"Perhaps I could join you?" Altim asks

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

"That is quite the assumption you have there..."
    "I know a few suppliers down by the Trader's Inn that could give you a discount. You just need to look for a Quin. As for the lodging that I brought up...I've been hearing rather significant praise about a hotel in the imperial district that is called The Jaded Dragon. Perhaps that might satisfy your need for an excellent nights rest."
    "I suppose that is a rather understandable to want to further understand the area. I shall ensure that a map with directions is provided to you once you disembark to the Sanjar Ruins. I cannot stress the fact, however, that once you reach the ruins, you will unfortunately be on your own."

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You mean there isn't one? So much for that plan." Fieke leans back in her chair with a sigh, deciding to rein in her bluster.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He looks at his scant supply of money and sighs...
    "I don't suppose anyone here would be interested in buying quality glass...?"

11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Looking at the total amount of money he has, he sighs, "I suppose I could spot a couple of you all if nessecary..."

12. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Guy's, like I said, I can finance anyone if necessary, I have plenty to spare. No need to grumble, just come to me if you need cash.' Alfhild stands up. 'I will probably head to that market, professor. I must see if that driver is still out front...' She says the last part more to herself than anyone else.

13. Jareix Cryvix

"You are too kind miss... Hard to adjust to such a strange... Echo-nommy..."

14. critsarecool

''Where are you from? I don't think I've seen or heard of your people.'

15. Jareix Cryvix

"I'm a Claqtis from Coildrem... I make glass..."

16. critsarecool

'Hello, Klacktease, I'm Alfhild.' She does a slight curtseys. 'I am also a crafts woman of sorts, I make machinery such as that.' She motions to the miniature windmill.

17. Jareix Cryvix

He bows his head.
    "Pleased to meet you Miss Alfhild. My name is Gla' Kriik... What is that... Thing...?"

18. critsarecool

'It's a windmill, it is often used to generate power.' She spins the blades on it.

19. Jareix Cryvix

he recalls something about mills grinding grain to powder...
    "Huh... So it's a baker's tool?"

20. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Altim rises, slight impatience crept into his voice, "I feel we should set off sooner rather than later. Is this meeting adjourned?"