1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RPG Start! 1.0a

Lets go kill cactaur!

1. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IHart submitted a new mod:

RPG Start! - Lets go kill cactaur!

Read more about this mod...

2. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

You need to upload screenshots and actual descriptions to your mods. Also instead of flooding the site with different versions of the same mod, it might be beneficial to simply include the other versions as links in the description of the main mod.

3. IHart

what kind of screenshots would you like to see?
    there is a description following the tagline.
    regarding the flooding i do apologize, I'm only just getting involved on the forums so i had a bunch already developed. your idea to include links to other versions is quite elegant, do you think that might be beneficial retroactively?

4. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

People tend not to want to download a mod with no screenshots as opposed to one with. It gives them an idea of what they're looking at even if it's just an image of the UI. For future reference, it's just the optimal solution to have the "parent" mod be the thing you post, and have links to the downloads of alternate "child" versions in the description. Not sure going back and doing that now to all the separate mods posted would help much.

5. IHart

Oh yeah, this being my first time posting i was not yet familiar with the structure of posting mods, i totally see how that's better. Also the preview image i uploaded it with shrunk beyond recognition...

6. IHart