1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora Pangalactic Porcupine

It does, but at low tiers, it is marginal.

2. sakurana

sakurana Void-Bound Voyager

erm is female custom race can become valkyrie or not work? cause no idea is seen not work

3. ThornyFlora

4. ThornyFlora

5. rafaellouy93

rafaellouy93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any new updates?

6. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

im on my knees begging for the update because i dont have steam version the game. i have never played modded starbound without this mod. please just take 5 minutes to upload the file from steam workshop. that's all i wish for.
    edit: or put github link in. thank you for your wonderful work!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  7. DMForrester

DMForrester Big Damn Hero

So, you can use something like https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/ in order to get mods from steam; just remember to rename the folder when you do, because it downloads as a number in Steam style. But it's fairly easy to just unzip the result, rename it and plop it in if you're used to GOG style modding.

8. DMForrester

DMForrester Big Damn Hero

Hey ThornyFlora, I'm not a steam member so I hope you see this; but there's a (I think) mod conflict with Hunting+Wildfire regarding feathers. Both of your mods use the same resources I think, or even if you don't what's happening is that for the enemies that should be dropping your feathers, they drop Wildfire feathers instead.

I don't expect you to track that down and fix it - Hunting+ is defunct after all, even if it is a very popular mod regardless - but I was really hoping you could add feathers to the stuff you can buy from the Mastery shop. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

9. TrinityXxX

TrinityXxX Big Damn Hero

i have a promlem, with the mod, i kill every enemy with only one hit, in the begins of the party, with every weapon

10. ScarlettFox36

ScarlettFox36 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey so I think I might have a bug of some sort that's somewhat(?) game breaking. I've been using the mod fine for a year or two without any issues, but I recently decided to finally choose one the Professions, the conquistador, and a few minutes after that the book just stopped working. I couldn't move to any of the other tabs or spend skill points, but I kept gaining XP and leveling up. It said classic mode was enabled which I never enabled, but now I can't disable it since none of the buttons in the book work. I tried deleting the mod and reinstalling it but that didn't seem to work either. (Note that I had the toxic affinity and the Engineer profession too but it got rid of those for some reason, and I was also around level 73 but it reset to level 1)

Attached Files: